Chapter 3: The Incident⁰⁰³

——★ ——• Best read in:Times New Roman• Font size doesn't matter • Dark mode——★——

—— ——
• Best read in:
Times New Roman
Font size doesn't matter
• Dark mode
————

Notti said: "Mannn Justin I'm telling you she isn't like none of these other bitches I done been with"

ᗴTᕼᗩᑎ ᖇᗴYᗴᔕ
ᑎOTTI O̶S̶A̶M̶A̶| 17
January seventeenth, 2007
"Osama shit nigga!" -#Main (1)

ᗴTᕼᗩᑎ ᖇᗴYᗴᔕ ᑎOTTI O̶S̶A̶M̶A̶| 17January seventeenth, 2007"Osama shit nigga!" -#Main (1)

27th of January, Sunday
Reyes Residence

"Mannn Justin I'm telling you she isn't like none of these other bitches I done been with" Notti explained laying on his back on his bed, "Nigga you said that bout Ramona ass and look how that shit worked out.

"Mcht Ramona was a one night stand and one of my my hoes, Dezeray is down to earth and knows herself and what she want" Notti explained. Justin looked at the shimmer in notti's eyes he hasn't seen that nigga this happy since his last girlfriend Eva.

"Nigga Ian see yo ass this happy since Eva ass" Justin said, "mcht yeaaa" he smiled remembering their memories. Eva and started dating last year, their relationship was one of the longest Notti has ever had and even though he was still in the process of getting over it he felt like it was time to move on.

Notti had gotten a lot of "hoes" as he likes to call it during the course of his healing and though they didn't mean anything to him Eva saw it as a way to move on, when she popped out with another nigga Notti was crushed cause those females meant nothing to him.

"Mcht yo ass still hooked on ha" Justin chuckled putting more focus into the game he was playing, "nigga nobody hooked on ha ass I'm coo I got ma new wifeeee" notti cheesed making Justin bust out laughing.