Chapter 30: The feelings

ᗪᗴᘔᗴᖇᗩY ᕼIᒪTOᑎ
SUGARHILL D̶E̶Z̶| 17
September ninth, 2007
"I fight ova what's mine" -#Main (2)

ᗪᗴᘔᗴᖇᗩY ᕼIᒪTOᑎSUGARHILL D̶E̶Z̶| 17September ninth, 2007"I fight ova what's mine" -#Main (2)

June 3, Monday
NewYork Hospital

"Dezeray sat in the waiting room surrounded by notti's friends and family, the scene played out in her mind over and over again as she looked down to the ground with her lips parted

"Dezeray sat in the waiting room surrounded by notti's friends and family, the scene played out in her mind over and over again as she looked down to the ground with her lips parted. The loud sound of the bullet leaving the gun rang through her ears, the sound of the dead thumping body played in her mind slowly.

The screaming of Olivia telling her to run, the fact it happened so slowly yet so fast. She felt horrible, that was someone's friend, family, son and she just took him away from them.

Dezeray tried to justify her actions with the fact he shot first but she couldn't get the feeling of guilt weighing down on her, she whimpered feeling her tears make their way through her eyes.

She held her head on her heads slightly crying, Olivia saw this and wrapped her arms around Dezeray's shoulder. But she didn't want to comforted she didn't deserve it, the girlfriend of the boy she just murdered deserved it, or the mother, or the sister, even the brother, not her.

Hours went by and there was no word about Notti or his surgery, more doctors ran into the surgery room sending Dezeray in panic mode. She prayed that he'd make it through he was all she had, "is Notti ok?" Amiri asked running through the doors with Malik right by his side.

Crimsley tilted her head to the door not being able to speak, "sit down" Damon said going over to hug Crimsley. "What the fuck happened?" Amiri asked walking towards dd, David sighed licking his dry lips.

"If Youn wanna tell you don't have to speak" Zoey mumbled in his ear rubbing his back, "nah..we was walking from the gas station when these three niggas from sev side came. We'd recognize them cause they were talking shit on live and said it was on sight, so we started fighting and of course we was winning, so one of them pulled out a gun." Dd finished.