Chapter 34: The Video

ᗪᗴᘔᗴᖇᗩY ᕼIᒪTOᑎ
SUGARHILL D̶E̶Z̶| 17
September ninth, 2007
"I fight ova what's mine" -#Main (2)

ᗪᗴᘔᗴᖇᗩY ᕼIᒪTOᑎSUGARHILL D̶E̶Z̶| 17September ninth, 2007"I fight ova what's mine" -#Main (2)

June 10th, Sunday
Lockston household

Dezeray felt Malik's hand travel up and down her back soothing her, she felt numb, and abandoned

Dezeray felt Malik's hand travel up and down her back soothing her, she felt numb, and abandoned. Amiri held her shivering body in his arms as he silent cried too. Jordan sat on the holding his head down, he knew Victoria too before he went ghost and hearing she was brutality murdered hurt him, "I'm so sorry yall" Malik spoke breaking the silence.

"I just don't get it who would want to hurt Victoria?" Dezeray stayed quiet going back to all the memories she had about her mother, "there was one guy who came from time to time and my mom seemed real scared of him."

Amiri looked over her with a concerning look, "who?" Dezeray shrugged, "I don't know his name it was when I was real young but I do remember he came over and said if she tried to leave he'd kill her in the worse possible way."

Damon had told Dezeray that last week they found all her mother's body parts scattered around the forest, both her arms were cut off, her head, legs, fingers, toes, all scattered around a fucking forest and they didn't know who did it.

They said it was the worse case they've dealt with and whoever the killer is had the hatred of the devil, they went back to their home and found bags of coke,heroin, and other substances all covering multiple letters.

The police were looking for a phone that could help with the investigation but besides the unassembled body they couldn't find anything, "Did you tell Notti?" Amiri asked making Jordan's head perk up, "you know Notti?" He asked, "we dating" dezeray slightly smile remembering the boy.

"And no I didn't tell him yet I haven't picked up my phone" Malik pulled out his phone going to Notti's contact, he typed on the phone notifying him about the situation.

"He'll be here in ten minutes" Dezeray nodded slightly feeling herself get tired, "Malik pass me the weed bag, tray, and rolling paper from that drawer. Malik did exactly that reaching over and pulling out the supplies, "lemme hit that when you done" Jordan said.