Chapter 35: The break

ᗴTᕼᗩᑎ ᖇᗴYᗴᔕ
ᑎOTTI O̶S̶A̶M̶A̶| 17
January seventeenth, 2007
"Osama shit nigga!" -#Main (1)

ᗴTᕼᗩᑎ ᖇᗴYᗴᔕ ᑎOTTI O̶S̶A̶M̶A̶| 17January seventeenth, 2007"Osama shit nigga!" -#Main (1)

July 1st,Saturday
Reyes Household

Notti smiled at his phone seeing Dezeray's new music video was released, it had been a week since he actually saw her and talked cause she's been really busy but he understood

He knew Dezeray loved him and having that thought was enough for him, his music career had been going good along with dd and ddot. They made enough money to move their parents out of the hood and into a nice neighborhood in NewYork, Dd and Zoey's relationship had been going really good along with dot and Olivia.

Notti felt his phone vibrating and he picked it up seeing Dezeray calling him, "wassup ma" Notti smiled. "Ethan can I come over please I feel like I haven't seen you in yearsss" Dezeray groaned, "always..where you at?" He asked hearing the loud voices.

"I got invited to a brunch with some of my friends and it's packed in here but we about to leave" Dezeray explained, "Ight imma leave the door open cause I'm finna go to sleep I'll see you soon mammas" Dezeray smiled blowing a kiss in the camera before hanging up.

Notti jumped out of bed quick to clean up his room, he was finally going to see his baby after what felt like decades of not seeing her. He was really proud of her but he felt like the fame was splitting them up and slightly getting to her head, but he wouldn't pry cause she's been through a lot and deserved this.

Notti picked up his dirty clothes off the floor,made his bed, turned his LEDs to a red color and got the RNB music Dezeray always liked to listen to on his tv playing lowly until she got there. He sprayed the room to make it smell better, organized his jewelry, and cleaned up the trash.

After he finished cleaning up his room he went across the hall to his bathroom which wasn't that bad, he emptied the trash, replaced the toilet paper roll, and also sprayed the bathroom.