Chapter 5: The Text⁰⁰⁵

——★ ——• Best read in:Times New Roman• Font size doesn't matter • Dark mode——★——

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

——★ ——
• Best read in:
Times New Roman
• Font size doesn't matter
• Dark mode
——★——

Dezeray said: "no cause what the fuck yall niggas getting out of doing that shit"

ᗪᗴᘔᗴᖇᗩY ᕼIᒪTOᑎ
SUGARHILL D̶E̶Z̶| 17
September ninth, 2007
"I fight ova what's mine" -#Main (2)

ᗪᗴᘔᗴᖇᗩY ᕼIᒪTOᑎSUGARHILL D̶E̶Z̶| 17September ninth, 2007"I fight ova what's mine" -#Main (2)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

31st January, Thursday
Sugarhill High School

Dezeray had officially been going to SugarHill High for three days now, she had grown a bond with Olivia and Zoey but Zamora kept glaring at her like she wanted Dezeray to just disappear.

Right now Dezeray was in her fourth period class, she had this with Notti,Ddot,and dd. Olivia and Zoey had science at this time. The teacher spoke running through the slideshows on the board while explaining the story to the students.

Señora Williams way of teaching was by stories, she loved telling us stories and they honestly helped us remember the words. Since ddot,dd,and Notti already knew Spanish from growing up in a Spanish speaking household while also learning English they used this class as a free period and they had the best grade in the class so the teacher just let them.

"Mcht fuck that shit" Notti said looking at the draw four on his phone, the boys were playing iMessage games in their 3/3 group chat and ddot had made Notti draw four cards. "Yo ddot suck ma dick" notti whisper shouted making some students whip their heads back to the back of the classroom.

"Yall niggas heard me you wanna suck it too?" Notti asked smirking, the student turned back around making the three other teens burst out laughing. "Nah Notti you just played" dezeray chuckled regaining her composure.

"Mcht cause them niggas looking back here like it's their dream to suck it so suck it nigga" Notti shrugged going back to the game, Dezeray finished her notes and looked at the game on notti's phone since he was sitting next to her.