Chapter 32: The performance

ᗪᗴᘔᗴᖇᗩY ᕼIᒪTOᑎ
SUGARHILL D̶E̶Z̶| 17
September ninth, 2007
"I fight ova what's mine" -#Main (2)

ᗪᗴᘔᗴᖇᗩY ᕼIᒪTOᑎSUGARHILL D̶E̶Z̶| 17September ninth, 2007"I fight ova what's mine" -#Main (2)

June 8th, Saturday
NewYork Performance center

"You nervous?" Notti asked rubbing Dezeray's side, "hell yea all those people out there you lied to me" she mumbled muffing him

"You nervous?" Notti asked rubbing Dezeray's side, "hell yea all those people out there you lied to me" she mumbled muffing him. "My bad ma but you gon be good trust" Notti reassured. "I'm more worried about making a mistake and disappointing you" she expressed.

"You can neva disappoint me dez I love you and nothing gon change that shit ever" Dezeray smiled leaning into a kiss, she tried to pull away but Notti quickly wrapped his hand around her neck keeping her there. "Stopp freaky ass lil boy" she said playfully pulling away.

"Notti we on in five come on" dd gestured for him to stand up, "good luck baby" Dezeray smiled giving him one last peck on the lips. "Thanks ma, make sure you get my good angle" he smirked standing up. Dezeray nodded pulling out her phone and recorded the boys running out on stage.

The stadium erupted into loud cheers as all flashes went on, "Wassuo NeeYork yall ready to get lit tonightttt!!?" Dd yelled into the make receiving screams from all his fans, "play dat shit!" Notti yelled into the mic cueing the dj.

MIA-Dd Osama, played first as the boys went the front of the stage interacting with their fans. "Roll a dead opp then we fuck his sister after!" Dd yelled into the mic, Notti and dd were singing along taking pictures and fans phones recording.

"Got the switches in the yams, yea you know we totin blasters!" Ddot sang. Dezeray, Olivia, and Zoey all cheered behind stage recording the performance. "Yo we late?" Amiri asked walking in with Malik and Ashanti, "nah this they first song" Dezeray answered looking over and seeing Ashanti's angry face.

"Why mad shanti here?"Zoey  whispered in Dezeray's ear, "Ethan said he didn't feel right letting all her siblings backstage and she in the crowd" dezeray whispered back.

"Yall look my man so fineee!" Olivia  said gushing at the story she  just been tagged in.

Whore4ddott 2mins ago..