Chapter 32

He sucked in a breath, trying his hardest to ignore how uncomfortably tight his pants currently were as they sat in the limo. He pressed his head against the cool glass, hoping that would be enough to cool himself off because he could feel himself literally sweating through his shirt. His eyes were constantly flicking towards the sparkle on her outfit every time they so much as passed under a fucking streetlight. What statement was the Commission really trying to make with that dress? Because if he didn't get himself under control soon, the headlines would be less about him and his new girlfriend and more about the raging fucking boner he was caught sporting at the top hero event of the year.

"Hawks?" she said softly, the sound of her voice almost enough to make him whine. He sucked in one last breath, looking over at her with a soft hum in response. She shuffled, tilting her head as she looked at him before nibbling her lip. "Are you okay? You look tense."

He blinked at her, his stomach twisting with nerves as he considered his options. A few weeks ago, the answer would have been easy; he would've quickly told her he was fine, blamed a rough day at work, and tried his hardest to get the throbbing to stop through sheer force of will. But since that day in the living room, he found himself wanting to be honest with her about those things. She made him feel comfortable, never once judging him for any of it, giving him total control. So instead, he swallowed nervously before letting out a small breath.

"You just, uh, look really good. And I am having a really hard time controlling my... uh, body," he said hesitantly, biting his lip as he watched her eyes widen, her gaze flicking down for just a second before she sucked in her own deep breath.

"Okay, well..." she said, glancing at the divider that separated them from the driver, before looking back at him. "Can I help somehow?"

"H-Help?" he stuttered, managing to cover it up with a small cough as he shifted in his seat slightly.

"We can talk about something, get your mind off it?" she suggested, and he sucked in a breath, his face burning as an odd sense of disappointment flowed through him. For a second, he thought she was offering to-

"Or..." she said, breaking his train of thought as she avoided his gaze, looking down at her own hands nervously. "If you wanted, I could help take care of it." His entire body shuddered at her words, his dick throbbing painfully. "Only if you really want to. I told you, you're in control of this, but if it would help. I don't mind..."

He could feel his breathing growing heavy as his nerves started to twist his stomach. It really would be the quickest way to get it to go away, but they were also in a Commission car. His eyes flickered over to the dark glass divider, clenching his jaw. If he decided to do this, it wasn't like the driver would see or hear anything—most of the Commission limos were soundproof once that divider was up. There were no cameras in the back, just an intercom system to communicate with the driver.

But was this what he wanted? Was he ready for this? If he was really honest with himself, he'd been trying to find another moment to bring it all up since the living room incident, but nothing had felt quite right. He took another deep breath, their eyes meeting, and he swallowed hard as he suddenly realized he did, in fact, want this. He wanted it so bad it hurt.

"Please," he nearly whined, her eyes widening in surprise before she gave him a shy smile. She shifted, slowly scooting closer to him until she was nearly in his lap.

"Are you absolutely sure?" she asked, and he quickly grabbed her hand, moving it so she could feel him through his pants. He nearly groaned as her fingers brushed him, his hips rolling up against her before he could stop himself.

"Please," he repeated, and she closed the distance, kissing him gently and removing her hand from his crotch to cup his face. He whined when she suddenly broke it, but she just chuckled, moving to whisper in his ear.