Chapter 41

You groaned, the warm light of the morning sun leaking in through the windows as you stretched out your body. Your head hurt, a side effect of how much wine you had last night for sure. Everything else on your body was sore—your neck, your thighs and legs, your core—but it wasn't unpleasant. In fact, it felt so good, hurting in the best of ways, your pussy twitching at the memory of it all. You were fairly certain, despite being a total virgin, that he was the best lay you'd ever had.

He had been so cute, his movements so cautious, unsure at first. It had been so fucking hot, the way his breath had hitched when you'd guided his hand between your legs. How eager he had been, eating you like a man starved, so quick to learn. The fact that he'd actually gotten you to finish, an experience you had never really encountered before—considering Kuro never prioritized your pleasure despite his bragging to his friends—had caught you completely off guard, turning you into mush under him. So when he had finally expressed his desire to have sex, you had readily accepted, your heart pounding with affection as you watched him cutely struggle with the condom before offering to help him. You could see how nervous he had been, hovering over you until he finally entered you.

He was larger than Kuro, both thicker and longer, and the stretch alone last night had you gripping the sheets, moaning for him like you were the virgin. He wasted no time, finding a steady pace that had you nearly whimpering in his ear. It didn't last long; when you glanced up, you saw the strain in his face before he finally admitted to you he was going to finish. It didn't surprise you that it was quick; after all, it was his first time, and you were more than happy to encourage him to do so.

You had been so spent, so satisfied, and still so stupidly tipsy that you were almost certain you'd fallen asleep before he'd even taken off the condom. You sighed at the thought, guilt creeping through you as you blinked your eyes open. That had been his first time ever, and you hadn't even been awake to praise him or check in to see how he was feeling about it all. You'd left him alone to deal with that, and that thought made you sad. He deserved better, and you wondered if sneaking out of the room now to make him breakfast might somehow make up for it.

You shifted, pulling back the covers, sighing as you quickly realized you were still naked. You tried easing yourself from the bed, not wanting to wake him and you had almost made it when he groaned. Two strong arms swiftly wrapped around you, pulling you back into the bed roughly. He recovered you with the blanket, pressing a small kiss to your head before letting out a yawn.

"Now just where do you think you're going?" he asked, his voice still groggy with sleep. "Trying to sneak out before I wake up? Making me a one-night stand?" he added with a chuckle, and you quickly shook your head, hoping he was just joking.

"No! I was going to make you breakfast. I just feel really bad for falling asleep last night. I should've stayed up longer, and—"

"I have a much better way for you to say sorry," he whispered in your ear, catching you off guard as he suddenly pulled you flush against him, his dick pressing against the small of your back, and you sucked in a breath. You weren't the only one who had slept naked, it seemed, but where the hell had this sudden confidence come from? Not that you were complaining in the slightest; you could feel yourself growing wet at the thought of being able to fuck him again.

You heard rustling in his side drawer, confusing you slightly as he still had both arms wrapped around you, his fingers tracing gentle circles around your stomach. He kissed your neck, his tongue gently lapping over a sore spot, and he let out a small breath against it.

"Sorry, I guess I got carried away, but you just look so fucking pretty with them." he mumbled, and you frowned, realizing he must've left marks, though his tone didn't really sound like he was all that sorry for it. Then suddenly, he let you go, swiftly grabbing you and tugging you out of bed to stand with him beside it. You blinked at him in confusion, wondering what he was planning when he kissed you. Soft and gentle at first, small sparks of pleasure shooting through you before it quickly grew more intense. This only lasted for a few seconds before he broke it, turning you and bending you over the bed as you let out a loud gasp of surprise.