Faasla

*SAMAIRA'S POV*

These two weeks were pure chaos. I didn't expect class 12 to start this way. I was wrong, I decided to fall for someone like him.

"Don't think about him Sam" I told myself. I patted my cheeks and started studying for the upcoming unit tests. My reputation is already tarnished because of those rumours spreading around the grade. I should at least not let this affect my grades.

I started solving questions in my notebook when texts started popping on my phone.

I opened them to see if it was just Gaurika and Saisha fighting in the group chat but to my surprise these texts were from an unknown number.

The profile picture seemed like something Vanshika would have put.

And I was right. It's her. Why does she even want to talk to me. I was going to tap the block button when she sent another message saying "listen Samaira, I don't care if you're popular or not. I am warning you! Don't try to get close to Neev"

Now this... This just pissed me off. I have nothing to do with that guy but this girl will just not shut up.

"I have nothing to do with that guy but it me being popular makes you insecure so I can't do anything about it. Keep thinking whatever you want to." I replied.

I immediately blocked her after this message.

*AT SCHOOL*

NEEV'S POV

She took away so much of my time away from studies. I have to make up for all the lost time now. I started revising economics for school exams and finished two chapters within an hour. We have a few free periods today and I am trying to utilise them to revise for CLAT. I'll solve one mock paper today so that by the end of this week I can solve at least three papers.

I have already done more than half of my work so I decided to go to fill up my water bottle. A junior came running towards me and gave me an envelope with chocolate. Before I could ask anything, he ran away.

I kept my water bottle on top of the water cooler and opened the envelope. There was no name written on it. I started reading the letter and it seemed like a love letter.

I kept it back inside the envelope and threw it in the dustbin because I don't know who sent it and I don't care either.

I went back to my class and searched for my pen inside my bag. I didn't find the pen but I found another letter inside. It was the same handwriting.

I asked Nishant if he saw anyone putting these inside my bag but he refused. This is getting concerning. I kept the letters inside my bag and continued with my work.

*NEXT MORNING*

I entered inside my classroom and kept my bag on my designated bench. I was going to sit when I saw a pile of envelopes on my bench.

All of them were from the same anonymous person. I kept them inside my bag and called Ujjwal and Nishant to talk about this.

"Yaar ye pichle kuch dino se koi mujhe letters bhej raha hai" I said.

[Someone keeps sending me these letters]

"Kaise letters?" Ujjwal asked.

[What kind of letters]

"They seem like love letters but I haven't read all of them" I replied.

"Toh isme hairani ki kya baat hai. Tu acha dikhta hai terko letters aa sakte hain" Nishant said.