Qurbat

*Samaira's POV*

It's the wedding day !!! I am at a loss of words to describe the emotions I am feeling right now. We will officially welcome a new family member today. I can't wait to see Bhabhi's bridal look, she's one of the prettiest women I've ever met and the lehnga and jewellery will only exaggerate her beauty.

In the bustling morning at Malhotra House, excitement fills the air as the family prepares for Mahir and Ishani's big day.

While Mom was busy checking each and every tiny detail, Dad was instructing the decorators to follow the exact plan that Mom had given them. Rajeev Chachu was discussing the final menu with the caterers and Geeta Chachi was preparing breakfast for everyone.

Riti and I were lending a hand wherever it was required.

Khurana Mansion

In an Indian wedding, the role of the brother, especially if he's the youngest, like Neev, is significant and filled with responsibilities. As the cousin brother of the bride, Neev's duties are varied and crucial to ensuring the smooth execution of the wedding festivities.

"Bete! zara wo light wale ko phone kar aur pooch kahan hai..." Neelesh instructed Neev. While Neev was dialing the number, Fufa ji from Jalandhar arrived at the Khurana mansion. Upon his arrival, family members quickly gather around to greet him warmly, acknowledging his presence with genuine smiles and gestures of hospitality. They ensure that his accommodations are to his liking, whether it's the seating arrangements, the temperature in the venue, or the choice of refreshments.

"chhod beta tu light wale ko baad mein phone karna ... Go and ask if Fufa ji needs something" Neelesh said.

"Namaste Fufa ji" Neev greeted fufa ji and touched his feet as a gesture of respect.

"Khush raho beta...ek kaam karo beta ek cup chai bhejwa do" Fufa Ji demanded. Vineeta came out of the kitchen with a tray in her hands, holding a cup of tea. She was already prepared to fulfill the demand. While Neev was standing next to Fufa ji, Harish called him to for some help.

Neev, with a mix of excitement and solemnity, oversees the preparations, coordinating with other family members and ensuring all arrangements are in place. He might be seen liaising with vendors, directing decorations, and ensuring the venue is adorned beautifully. Geeta and Vineeta are looking after all the food-related arrangements.

*NEEV'S POV*

I've been running around in the house like a crazy marathon runner. Nishant and Ujjwal must be coming in an hour or so to help me with the arrangements. We will head to the banquet at 5 PM, where Didi and Jiju are getting ready in their respective vanities.
Nishant and Ujjwal came panting at the door of rhe Khurana mansion.

"Chal! Papa ne car le jaane ki permission de di hai" Nishant said.

Neev, Nishant, and Ujjwal embark on a journey to the wedding venue in Nishant's luxurious car, a sleek and expensive model that exudes sophistication and class. Despite the extravagance of the car, Nishant drives with care and precision, ensuring the safety of his companions as they make their way to the wedding venue.

At the banquet hall, Nishant, Ujjwal, and Neev oversee the final arrangements with meticulous attention to detail, ensuring that every aspect of the wedding reception is flawless.

"Tauji ne bola hai catering walon se baat karne ke liye. Wo bol rahe the ki Kesar Pista kulfi ka bhi intezam karna hai ... Tayiji really likes it" Neev told Nishant before heading towards the caterers. Nishant and Ujjwal cross checked all the other arrangements from the list they curated. Ujjwal, with his keen eye for design and aesthetics, supervises the decoration team, ensuring that the venue is adorned with exquisite floral arrangements, elegant drapery, and ambient lighting. He meticulously inspects every corner of the banquet hall, ensuring that it exudes an atmosphere of opulence and romance.