Moh-Maya

The board batch can never catch a break from exams. It's almost November now and it's time for the pre boards and farewell party.

As the pre-board exams approach, Samaira and Neev find themselves immersed in studying and preparation. They study with each other in the library everyday.

Samaira offers to study together with Neev, suggesting they form a study group with their friends to support each other through the preparation process. Neev, appreciating her gesture, agrees, recognizing the opportunity to put aside their differences and work towards a common goal.

Samaira spends some time helping Saisha understand some complex concepts. Together, they spend long hours reviewing notes, solving practice problems, and quizzing each other on key concepts. Their shared determination to excel in the exams strengthens their bond and helps mend the rift between them.

Saisha and Nishant both find it hard to focus for a long duration, but with a good company by their sides they're determined to score well in the first pre boards because Greenwoods management decided that students who score above 80% in pre boards - 1 will not have to appear for pre boards -2.

"meri mom ne kaha hai that if I don't score above 90% in these pre boards, she won't let me attend the farewell because my percentage dropped in the mid terms." Samaira said.

"Don't worry...I know tum karlogi" Neev said assuring Samaira.

As the day of the exams arrives, Samaira and Neev face the challenges with confidence, knowing that they have each other's support every step of the way.

"I have to score good or else I won't be able to enjoy the parties guilt free" Samaira said.

She meditated for a while and began writing the paper.

Despite the initial jitters, she soon finds herself immersed in the task at hand, drawing upon the knowledge and skills she's acquired through weeks of dedicated studying and preparation. The pre boards are supposed to be tougher than the actual board exams but Samaira was well prepared for both the difficulty levels and that is what makes her the top student.

Meanwhile, Neev also faced the paper determined to get back to his originals grades. Neev worked through the questions, his mind was sharp and his determination was unwavering.

As the exam comes to a close, a sense of relief washes over them, accompanied by a feeling of satisfaction knowing that they've given it their all.

All the exams were conducted over a span for two weeks and now finally they had the other half of the November month for parties followed by the farewell in December.

Saisha entered the classroom in the morning next day along with Gaurika and Nishant. Ujjwal ran as fast as he could to catch up. Neev and Samaira were calculating their percentages for the pre boards.

"Yaar tum dono phir padhne lage" Nishant said with a tone of annoyance.

"Bhai percentage nikaal rahe hain wo..." Ujjwal said.

"93.8%" Neev said with a huge smile on his face. It wasn't his percentage, it was Samaira's. They exchanged their report cards and we're calculating for each other.

"94.1%" Samaira said handing his report card to Neev.

"chalo atleast now we can party freely" Neev said.

"Yaar wo Krish Conti organise kar Raha hai this year and I don't want to go uski party mein" Saisha said.

"hmm..main bhi nahi jaunga ... 2500 per head maang raha hai" Ujjwal also said.

"Arre toh fir jayega kaun?" Gaurika said with a confused expression.

"Hum log bhi organise karte hain party, Kum paise mein passes bechenge aur Krish ki jagah humari taraf log ayenge" Nishant suggested.