hasrat

Neev and Samaira were standing in front of Nishant and Saisha holding each other by their waists.

"Uh, well... you see, um..." Nishant tried explaining while stammering.

"It's not what it looks like, guys. We were just..." Saisha said trying to intervene.

Neev and Samaira exchanged knowing looks, silently knowing the unspoken chemistry between their friends. With a shared chuckle, Neev and Samaira made their exit, leaving Nishant and Saisha to sort through the aftermath of their unexpected encounter. As they stood there, the air between them crackling with tension, they knew that their relationship had just taken an unexpected turn, and that there would be no turning back.

Nishant ran towards Neev to explain the entire thing to him. Meanwhile saisha pulled Samaira into a corner.

"Bhai...wo ... Yaar tu samajh Jaa na ab khud" Nishant said trying to explain the situation.

"Pata hai bhai... hume toh shuru se pata hai ab next main Sam ko propose karunga farewell par" Neev said confidently.

As the night wore on and the party slowly wound down, the group of friends made their way to Neev's house for what promised to be a memorable sleepover. With laughter and chatter filling the air, they piled into Neev's living room, ready for a night of fun and relaxation. All of them changed into their comfortable pyajamas and gathered in the living room.

Neev was showing his medal collection to Samaira in his room while Saisha, Nishant, ujjwal and Gaurika were sitting in the living room munching on some snacks.

As Samaira saw the letters she stumbled upon in Neev's drawer, her eyes widened in shock as she realized they were love letters addressed to him. Flashes of hurt and betrayal were visible across her face as she glanced up at Neev, who had been smiling, assuming she was amused by something else entirely.

"Ye..letters? Kisne diye tumhe? Samaira asked.

"itni jaldi bhool gayi? Tumne hi toh bheje the?" Neev said with an amused expression.

"I never sent you letters" Samaira said in a cold voice.

"Kyu mazak kar Rahi ho mere saath" Neev said.

"Ye meri handwriting nahi hai, Neev." Samaira said.

As Samaira revealed the truth about the letters, Neev felt as though the ground had been pulled out from under him. His assumption shattered, he stared at Samaira in disbelief, unable to comprehend the revelation. Neev's mind raced as he tried to process this new information. The letters, which he had cherished as tokens of Samaira's affection, were suddenly stripped of their meaning, leaving him feeling lost and confused.

"But I thought that was a prank by you to irritate me, I thought... I thought they were from you." Neev said with a shaky voice.

Samaira's heart ached as she saw the pain in Neev's eyes, realizing the depth of his feelings for her and the impact of her revelation.

"When I got the first letter on April 11th, I thought what a foolish girl who is trying to get my attention. For some reason, I was so attracted to you that I automatically assumed that those letters are written by you" Neev said.

"I guess I'll have to say this" Samaira said.

"I ... Mujhe toh tum pehle hi din pasand aa gaye the" Samaira said, looking away as the blood crept through her cheeks.

Neev looked into Samaira's eyes, searching for the truth in her gaze. And as he saw the sincerity shining back at him, he felt a glimmer of hope amidst the confusion.

"WHAT?" Neev asked, absolutely shocked.

"But you fell for the writer of these letters...so does that mean you liked the person who wrote these?" Samaira asked with a hint of pain reflecting in her eyes.