Galat Fehmi

Everyone gathered in Nishant's backyard where he had already set up the music system. With the music system set up in one corner of the backyard, the group wasted no time in getting into the groove, eager to practice their dance routine for the upcoming annual function.

"I think we should select the songs now" Ujjwal suggested.

"Hip-hop wala sequence Fein by Travis Scott par karenge" Nishant suggested.

"Iski tarah uski choice bhi bekar hai" Saisha said, scrunching her nose.

"Tujhse kon pooch raha hai" Nishant said.

"Main Kahan fas gayi iss aadmi se saath" Saisha said.

"Toh mat kar na" Nishant said. Samaira jumped in between their banter and said "tum dono thoda acche se behave Kiya Karo" Samaira said.

"What if we do Chogada for the folk part?" Gaurika said. Impressed by her choice, ujjwal immediately agreed.

"For Bollywood I think we can do Chammak challo" Samaira suggested.

"Tum gadi wala aaya song bhi bolti toh hum uspe bhi kar leta main" Neev said, with his face imitating the blushing emoji.

"Pagal ho gaya hai tu pyaar mein bilkul" Nishant whispered in Neev's year.

"Tu bhi hoke dekh ek baar" Neev whispered back. Nishant's eyes diverted towards Saisha who was sitting there in her all black outfit that accentuated her beauty even more. He immediately looked away as their eyes met.

"umm... uh..hip-hop song ke liye we can do there for you by Martin Garrix" Saisha suggested to divert the conversation. Nishant was about to refute but stopped because it was actually a good suggestion.

Now that all the songs were decided, they immediately got back to practice.

With the catchy beats of "Chammak Challo" filling the air, they moved with effortless grace and enthusiasm, their bodies swaying and twirling in perfect harmony.
Nishant watched from the sidelines, a grin spreading across his face as he marveled at their natural chemistry and synchronized movements. Samaira's hair bounced with each energetic step, her eyes sparkling with excitement as she matched Neev's every move with precision and grace.

As the music faded and the energy of the dance practice lingered in the air, Nishant couldn't help but break the silence with a hearty clap, his face lit up with excitement. Following Nishant, everyone started clapping.

"Ab pata chala mujhe ki Samaira ke chemistry mein itne acche marks kaise aate hain" Nishant said. Everyone laughed at his witty comment.

"Okay but on a serious note, Samaira and I just click when we dance. It's like we can read each other's minds" Neev said, looking at Samaira with literal heart eyes.

As the upbeat rhythm of "There for You" by Martin Garrix filled the room, Nishant and Saisha stepped onto the makeshift dance floor, their energy palpable and their determination evident in their expressions. Saisha's movements were sharp and precise, her body moving with fluidity and grace as she effortlessly executed each hip-hop move with confidence. Nishant matched her intensity with his own, his footwork precise and his movements powerful as he danced alongside her.

As the song came to an end, Nishant and Saisha stood together, breathless and exhilarated, their faces flushed with the thrill of their performance. The room erupted into applause, their friends cheering them on with admiration and awe.

In the heat of the moment, Nishant and Saisha gave each other a hug. their bodies pressed together for a fleeting moment of connection. But as quickly as it had begun, reality came crashing back in, and they both pulled away,