batorna

It was zero period the next day. The friends gathered in the canteen. Nishant and Ujjwal bunked their basketball match for Neev. Neev didn't want to talk to anyone and he wanted to be alone which is why he didn't come to school that day. Samaira also was absent from school because she needed time to get over the situation.

Saisha, Gaurika, Nishant and Ujjwal gathered in the school canteen with some snacks on their table.

"Ab koi aur rasta dhudhna hoga" Nishant said.

"Hm ... Main toh kehti hoon hum uss Vanshika se hi sach nikalwate hain" Saisha said. Her approach was witty but too aggressive which is why the friends didn't approve of it.

"Let's find other evidence...like someone who saw Vanshika talking to Neev that day" Ujjwal suggested. The group immediately acted upon the plan and set out to approach all the people who were present backstage in that moment. Their mission was clear: find anyone who might have witnessed Vanshika provoking Neev.

Their efforts were met with the same response everywhere they went. Frustration gnawed at them as they realized that no one had witnessed the altercation between Vanshika and Neev.

As the days dragged on, tensions between Samaira and Neev only seemed to escalate, despite their friends' efforts to mediate. The atmosphere grew strained as the rift between them widened, leaving their friends feeling helpless.

When the half-yearly exam results were finally announced, the outcome was dismal for both Neev and Samaira. Their grades were far below their usual standards, sending shockwaves through their circle of friends. Concern etched their faces as they realized the toll the situation was taking on everyone involved.

"Yaar...ye sab galat ho raha hai ... inn dono ki dosti inki sabse badi strength thi ... They were unstoppable when they were friends and this one situation brought their grades to a new low... Aise nahi chalega" Saisha said while talking to Nishant.

"I think hume tumhara plan try karna chahiye" Nishant said.

"Toh tum finally mante ho ki Mera plan accha tha" Saisha said.

"Tumhara plan thoda aggressive hai ... Lekin Neev aur Samaira ki ye halat nahi hone de sakta main" Nishant said.

"Fine...school ke baad milte hain" Saisha told Nishant before walking away.

With few options left, they turned to Saisha's plan as their last hope for resolution. Gathering together, they discussed the details, steeling themselves for what lay ahead. It was a risky move, but they knew they had to try anything to mend the fractured relationships and clear Neev's name once and for all.

Meanwhile, As Samaira walked home, lost in her thoughts, she was unaware of Neev's presence trailing behind her. With a heavy heart and a sense of determination, Neev finally mustered the courage to approach her, his footsteps faltering slightly as he closed the distance between them.

"Samaira," he called out softly, his voice tinged with apprehension.

Samaira turned around and turned back and didn't say a word.

"Dekho Samaira...bhale hi gaali dedo, thappad maar do lekin aise baat karna band mat karo" Neev said.

"What do you want?" she asked, her tone cold and distant.

"I know things haven't been great between us lately, but I want to make things right. Can we talk?" Neev pleaded.

Without saying a word, Samaira boarded the bus that stopped at the bus stand and left the scene, leaving Neev disheartened.

Saisha, Gaurika, Nishant, and Ujjwal exchanged determined glances, silently affirming their decision. They knew it was time to confront Vanshika and address the underlying issues that had been plaguing their group for far too long.