Meri wali

As Samaira focuses on capturing the joyous moments of her brother's wedding, she feels a tap on her shoulder. Turning around, she finds Neev, With a playful grin, he compliments her photography skills and casually strikes up a conversation.

"Kiski photos le rahi ho" Neev asked samaira, tapping her shoulder. Samaira turned around and accidentally clicked Neev's picture.

"sorry! Main toh bhaiya-bhabhi ki photos le rahi thi" Samaira said, apologising for the accidental click.

"Tum chaho toh aur photos le sakti ho meri" Neev said, with a playful grin on his face. Samaira started clicking selfies of herself when Neev joined the photograph.

"tum kyu aa rahe ho?"  Samaira asked, pushing Neev out of the frame.

"tumhare bagair main adhoora hoon" Neev said, not realising that he almost confessed his love.

"mera matlab hai tumhari photos mere bagair adhoori lagegi...hehe..." Neev said, immediately correcting and twisting the sentence. Samaira blushed after hearing the first sentence. She then moved the phone on her right, taking Neev into the frame and they clicked a lot of selfies.

----------------------------------------------------------

As Nishant discreetly sips his beer disguised as orange juice, he notices Saisha nearby, covertly taking a sip from a similar can. Their eyes meet, and a silent understanding passes between them. Despite their enmity, they share a moment of camaraderie over their shared rebellious act. Though they're adults but drinking is still and underage act for eighteen year olds. It's the teenage adrenaline rush making them do things they shouldn't do otherwise.

Nishant, unable to resist the opportunity to tease Saisha, saunters over to her with a mischievous grin. "Caught in the act, Saisha. Sneaking a little forbidden pleasure, are we?"

"Can you be a little more direct?" Saisha said, rolling her eyes while sipping on her drink.

"Kaisa hai 'JuIcE'..." Nishant said, trying to mock Saisha for doing the same thing he was also doing.

"Tum apna batao! Kaisa hai 'juiCe" Saisha Said, repeating the sentence. Nishant puts his hands forward, gesturing a cheers moment. Saisha reluctantly bumps her can into his. Nishant chuckles, taking another sip of his "orange juice." They clink their cans together, sharing a laugh as they continue to enjoy their clandestine drinks, temporarily setting aside their differences in favor of a shared, slightly tipsy bond.

"Why are you acting so nice suddenly?"  Saisha asked, with a confused expression on her face.

Saisha's remark catches Nishant off guard, and he raises an eyebrow in mock offense. "Oh, so now you're a critic of my acting skills too? I thought you were too busy hugging your friends to notice."

"Tum kyu itne jealous ho chayan ko dekhkar ?" Saisha asked, trying get an answer from Nishant.

Nishant takes a sip of his drink, attempting to diffuse the tension. "Hey, I'm just making an observation. No need to get defensive. Besides, it's none of my business who you choose to hug or hang out with."

"You know what? I just realised that I wasted ten minutes of the time I could've spent with my friends ..." Saisha said and walked away from Nishant, leaving him regretting what he said.

"Main kyu itna regret kar raha hu...chali gayi toh jaane do...bhaad mein jaaye" Nishant thought to himself and joined Neev and Ujjwal.

Everyone started gathering around the dance floor because there was still some time left for the varmala ceremony. Neev, Ujjwal and Nishant were on one side of the dance floor and the girls were standing on the opposite side.