Chapter Nineteen

•:Caught Red Handed:•

     •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This would be much easier if I were to just go into the house and into his room..although I'm sure he keeps his door locked.

Even if he doesn't, I couldn't exactly ask Sarah to let me in so I could steal from her brother. And I evidently didn't tell her I was either.
She is with Kie.
Rafe is working out with Topper and Liam at the island club.
Wheezie is with Sarah and and both Ward and Rose are at work.
So really the only people I have to dodge are the house keepers but I might get lucky and they won't be there today, I suppose I'll just pretend to be an abandoned one night stand by Rafe. I'm sure they've seen a lot of those..

I feel relieved when I see there's no cars in the driveway and Rafes truck isn't here, although I was ninety percent certain everyone would be elsewhere.

I make my way around the side of the house where the lattice up to assholes window is. Hopefully it'll either be cracked or at least not locked.
I suck in a deep breath before climbing up it like a latter. Hopefully it won't detach from the house and I won't fall to my death. I stick my foot out and step onto the roof which is just like Sarah's is outside her window and you can sit on it.

I wonder if he's ever done that. Probably not he's too much of a jackass.

I press my palms against his window, before pushing it. Letting my breath out when it slides open. He really shouldn't leave it unlocked, someone so easily could crawl through it.
I smile to myself as my feet hit the hardwood floor of his room, my nose being filled with the way he smells. Like pine and some other sort of cologne smell. It just smells like him..

Making some sort of kick to the stomach feeling wash over me. Like when you smell a perfume you used to wear in middle school and it either makes you really sad and nauseous or really happy. I'm not sure I feel either of those and I'm not sure why I feel anything similar at all. All I know is the same question I've had for the last week pops into my head..Why is he ignoring me?
I can't wrap my head around the burning irritation that practically spawns a bitterness on my tongue that forms when I wonder if he's been sleeping around still.
Sleeping around while ignoring me.. I don't care. It's not like I'm jealous or care if he is. Sure I don't want a disease but that isn't it. It's the fact that he feels so empowered to hang this deal over my head and use me like a sex doll but still fucks other girls.

It's just so..entitled and that makes me angry. Just because I'm a pogue doesn't mean I get to be used and thrown around like a cheap toy. And maybe it makes me wonder why he needs to keep fucking other girls unless I'm just not enough to satisfy him. That's enough to make even the most confident woman feel like shit and lord knows deep down my confidence isn't my strong suit. Not the internal kind that matters. The confidence in body and things like that don't matter when inside I feel shattered. It was never like that until the accident..