1

AUTHOR POV.

The morning of the 1980s is very peaceful  but in our Kim family the morning is very chaotic with lots of noise.

Mr kim-  arey sunti ho, chai la do zara humare liye. ( Please bring my tea)
Mrs kim- hn hn abhi layi rukiye zara... Mrs kim put a pot on the cooking stove she pour water and tae leave, sugar &ginger . She quickly start kneading the dough she sighed and said "ye ladki iski  subha ankh nhi kholti h". ( This girl she can't even open her eyes in morning) She covers the dough and tie the end piece of saree in her waist and walk towards her daughter's room. Mrs kim haina wife of mr kim henchul she is polite woman who believes in rituals her thinking is also normal women in 80s. She loves her daughter and her son the most she also loves her husband but they can't say that loud. ( yes yes just coming )

Mrs kim - tu aj uthna nhi chahti hai kya jadli uth mera kaam mai hath baata she pulls Blanket from the bed and here is our female lead kim taehyung wake up. The only daughter of kim family Kim Taehyung is bright, smart , mature and very beautiful her features screma beauty her long hair her doe eyes and pink lips make every man go crazy for her. She is only stubborn with her family but she also very responsible she topper of her class she completed her 12th and soon going to start the college. She believes in love after watching hum sath sath hai film and her favourite Romantic songs. (Don't you want to get up? Get up early and help me with my work.)

They have tv un their living room which shoe only one channel where everything comes in time.

She looks at her mom and pout her mother melt with her pout but soon she hold herself and said "nhi aj nhi uthja jaldi tere papa bola rhe h ". (No, don't get up early today, your papa calling you.)
Tae whine and get up from her bed she walk towards the bathroom and quickly take a long shower (like me😅, my shower is quick but a long one).

She put beautiful suit salwar and bindi she comb her beautiful long hair and walked towards the pooja room. She sar on her knees and pray for her family health. She put vermilion tika on her forehead and walk towards the kitchen.

Her mother look at her and she quickly give her a tray wherethe two cup of tae is present and said "tere papa aur bhai ko de aa fir roti bana de mai jb tk sabzi chada rhi hu". She nod her head and walk towards the living room where her brother and father is settings.(Give it to your father and brother and then make the roti while I am making the  vegetables)
Mr kim henchul strict man in her 40s. He is very strict to her brother as a normal man in 1980s century but he loves her daughter and his son the most and his wife he doesn't want to talk about.

She put the tray on the table and give them their glasses. Her brother smile at her and said "uth gyi aj app"(you woke up today) She tight smile at her brother and said "hn bhai uth gyi mai".(yes brother I got up early)
Her father shakes his head and he knows them very well the smile they are giving each other.

Her (tae ) brother look roll his eyes and said " mai aate waqt tere liye le aaunga choclate". (I will bring chocolate for you) Tae smile and said " thike thike fir mai apke khane ke liye kuch acha bana dungi". (Ok ok then i will  prepare a good dish for you to eat.) Her brother smiled and said "hn thike." (Okay)
Kim namjoon the first son of mr and mrs kim. He is intelligent and love his family he is lawyer.  He also knows as destruction god his sister love call him namjoonie hyung . He is believe in when time change people also have change.

Her father put a cup on the table and said " beta mera lunch tayar h?".(son my lunch is ready )  Tae smile and said "ji papa mai dekhti hu ".( yes papa let me seeHer father mr kim nod his head and tae walk towards the kitchen

She look at her mother and said "papa lunch mang rhe h ".(Papa is asking for lunch)  Her mother look  at her and said "aa jaldi aa aur roti(chapti) bna de kam jaldi ho jayega " ( Hurry up and make some roti, the work will be done quickly.) tae nod her head and start making chapti both mother and daughter make food fast and tae pack lunch for her father and brother  she put the lunch inside their bag and give to his brother.
She look at her mother telling her to say something. Her mother looked at her and said "suniye ".(Listen)  Tae's father looked at her wife and said "kya hua ?".(what happened) She hold her end piece of her saree in her hand and said " voh tae ka college mai dhakhila karwna tha ".( Tae admission in college.?)

Mr kim look at his wife and her daughter and said "mai sham mai aa kar baat karta hu". ( I will come and talk in the evening) Mrs kim nod her head and then both mother and daughter walk inside. Tae set on the sofa chair and look at her mother and said " maa apko lgta h ki papa college Jane denge?".( Mom, do you think Dad will let me go to college? )

She look at her daughter and said "dekhte h tere papa ne bola h na ki sham ko baat karte h". ( Let's see, your father said that we will talk in the evening. )

Tae look at her mother snd sigh her dream is to become a actor but as her father never wants that she forget that dream but she wants to become a doctor now. She loves to treat her dolls in her childhood and it makes her want to treat real people but in a middle class family and also in the 1980s it is difficult to achieve her dream.

-------------------------------------

1st episode is up and its all about tae life... Next episode we will see jungkook life.