11 (M)

NO ONE POV.

And she feel kiss on forehead. She smile how warm comfortable this feeling is.
In her husband hold the care she feel just in forehead kiss..
And
She feel warm lips on her checks and other checks on nose
And lastly she felt warm breath near her lipe.
She stop breathing when she his soft lips on his.

And

They kissed.

Jungkook sighs in the kiss he is waiting for that moment he is waiting for tae.
He sees tae in his house when she come with her family for shopping.
He just want to keep her in his always like a queen his queen

He can do anything for make her happy....

He move he lipe on her and tae start breathing but Didn't move her lips. She don't what to do
Jungkook opens his eyes and looks at her he smile looking at his cute wife who closing her tightly her checks and ear are pinks.

He move away little and connect their forehead. Tae open her eyes and look at him.
She blush and jungkook again connect their lips

This time they kiss pansinatoly. Kook moves his lips with her hand found her waist and he pull her closer.

Tae slowly move her hand towards kook shoulder.
Kook break the kiss and look at his wife .
Tae open her hodded eyes.
And
The last patience broke. He hold her waist and make her seat on his laps and kiss her pansinatoly. They stop when their lungs scream oxygen tae taps kook's shoulder and kook break the kiss.

Tae start breathing heavily tae look at her and kook held her chin make and make her to look himself.
Tae shyly smile and look at jungkook love and lust filled eyes she quickly averted her gace from him and feel her checks turn more red she is sure she look like a tamato by now.

Jungkook looked at blushing smiling shyly. He smile and said "tae look at me"
Tae take a deep breath when she hear her husband husky voice.
She look at him slowly and kook smile and said "do you want this?".
Tae look at him wides eyes she don't know what to say.
Is she ready is she okay to give herself. She don't know.

But

She just knows one thing never say no to your husband and maybe it's not the only reason she feels safe and secure with him so she slowly nods her head and kook makes her lay on the bed comfortable. Tae back touches the soft mattress of the bed she gulp looking kook's lust filled eyes but not only the lust ,love is also filled in his eyes.

Kook moves her long hair from his neck and gently kiss her collarbone she yulp lightly when she feel butterflies kisses on her neck. She held kook raven hair lightly and push kook head more in her neck.

That action make kook understand that tae is comfortable with him. And he continue kissing her neck.

He slide his lips collarbone to her jaw and then her lips again.he lick her lips but our inocent tae didn't understand what kook wants
Kook break the kiss ans whisper open your mouth. She look at him confused but open her mouth and kook slides hus tounge inside.
Tae moan in this feeling he grip her hair with one hand and other hand hold kook's shoulder.
Kook continue sucking her tongue and tae continue moaning at new sensation. She feel weat in her pelvic area she rub her thighs to get some friction and moan her kook hands kneed her clothed tits.
He look at her and said "can i remove it?". Tae nod her unknowingly she didn't understand what kook saying she lost in the pleasure that she lost what kooks saying.

Kook put his hand on her waist and lift her up he carefully remove her kamiz and his wife becomes wide looking at his wife honey sink and her collarbone and slim and waist and ofcourse her big tits. He lick her lips.
He comes out from his trance when he hear her whine he look at her and chuckled. Tae try to hide her exposed part but kook held hand said "don't hide please".

Tae nods her head and blush she moves her face and hide in pillow when she feel kiss on her cleavage. She gasps and moans She looks down to see her husband sucking her clothes bud she grips the bedsheet tight and crul her toes.
But she whine and push jungkook little to stop because the pleasure is so much for her.
But
Kook didn't stop he leave the one bud and give the other same attention.
Kook live her clothed bud and get sat on his knees

Tae open her hodded eyes and look at kook . Kook look at her and hold stap of her bra.

Tae gulp and kook start sucking tae shoulder skin.
Tae arched her back and kook finally able to remove her bra.
She starting hiding her exposing area but kook held her hand and hold above her hand.
And
Start kissing her stomach and kiss her navel and start sucking her navel .

And

He look at her and said "are you ready?".

-----------------

I am sorry guys for not completing this................

I want to make chapter steamy for you guys so please be patience and

VOTE GUYS.........