12(M)

Didn't edit this chapter.

Mature content.

--------------------------

NO ONE POV.
Jungkook looked in her eyes asking for assurance. Tae eyes hold love and trust which makes kook smile they are sharing such an intimate moments which needs each other reassuring. They can't make things go wrong that can ruin their beautiful relationship.
Kook taking everything slowly he wants to make tae feel comfortable with him. He want to make every touch comfortable for her.

He gently removes the strip of her bra and kisses her shoulder to tae moan in a new sensation in her body. She can feels her desires are increasing more in each second kook kiss her arms to shoulder again and remove the bra completely. Kook can feel his dick twitch in her boxer its too much take he just wants to throw her all clothes and fuck her senseless but he wants to do everything slowly he wants her to feel her love.

He leaned closer to her tits and kneaded her one boobs. Tae arched her back and moaned and  kook smiled when he heard her moan  he felt satisfied that he could satisfy her. Kook licks her bud and starts sucking and rubbing her one bud and his finger rubbing her other bud.

He stops sucking her bud and moves to others to give the same attention. He moved towards her stomach sndnher waist tightly because tae is arching her back. He suck her navel and he look at her asking her permission to remove the last cloth in her body..which tae gave very quickly.
He removes the last cloth from her body and feels his dick completely harden

(Why i am feeling shy?)😅

He touch her majora and tae shiver .he smile and part her majora using his two finger. He slide his finger from clitoris to her vagina hole. Tae maon louder he lean towards her genitaila and kiss her Majora.
And lost it he hold his hair and push him more. Kook smile and part her lega more he use her tongue and slide her upper lips and kiss the minora he suck it and tae start moaning and whimpering in her hold he use her tongue and rub her clitoris with his finger. Tae can feel the new warm things inside her stomach he held his hair to remove him.but kook didn't evne flinch.

She bite her lips and said between in moaning "please i am coming".
Kook smile and said "come baby".
And that its tae lose her strength and come inside his mouth. Kook suck her juice not leaving single drop and tae cry in over sensitive.

Kook remove his face from her parted legs and look at her face.
Tae look like a mess his mess and beautiful mess.
He removes his boxer and look at her tae bite her lips more. Kook smile and sat between her legs he lean towards her and said "i am going inside okay?". Tae nod his head and kook slowly strock his dick  he use he pre cum as a lubricant.
He line his dick towards her vagina hole and push inside little. Tae jerk in pain and held his shoulder and whimper in pain she look at him teary eyes and look understand he kiss her nose and said "its okay baby just wait minutes pain will go away okay relax baby"

Tae nod her head and kook push his dick more and tae maon in pain and pleasure they can feel her hymen broke and kook push himself fully inside her.
Kook groan when he feel tightness. He look at her and smile how beautiful she look he wait for minutes to and tae start moving and kook feel she is ready.
He move his hips slowly and tae whimper.  He look at her and feel she is comfortable then start moving in and out inside her. 

Tae maon in pleasure kook while thrusting looking at his baby covered in red dark patches and sweat meaning his name
And he feel heaven in her arms inside her.

Kook feel warn feeling inside his stomach and groan he start thrusting faster snd harder and tae couldn't stop herself and come. Filled kook dick with her juice. Kook groan when her tightness.

Tae cry in over sensitive and kook thrust become Sloppy and he came Inside her feelings her up.  He drop himself on her but still being careful to not put his heavy body.
He carefully withdrawal himself from her.

She moan and kook laid beside her and panting harder she close her eyes and feel asleep due to triedness.

Kook look at her and smile he kiss her forehead and walk towards the bathroom he clean himself and bring wet towel to clean her she whimper in pain in her sleep

Kook feel bad and make s mental note to bring her pain killer in the morning.

He changed the bedsheet and make her sleep again in the bed. 

He fell asleep looking at her wife , soulmate and her love.....

He is happy for his future and spends his life with her......

------------------------------

How it is????????????????