8

NO ONE POV .

Tae washing the dishes in the kitchen. She lost in the thought and suddenly flinched when he heard her mother calling she look at her mother and her mother said "hume kuch kam bahar se mai aur tere papa  aate h" (Me and your father  have some work )

Tae nodded her head and mr&mrs kim left from the house she locked the door and started walking towards the kitchen then she heard a ring sound from the landline.

She picked the receiver and said "hello ".
She frowned when no one from the other said anything.
She said again "ji kon bol rha h ?" (who is speaking? )

She heard some throat clearing and the next things she heard make her breath stop "its jungkook"  she take gasp cover her mouth she feel butterflies in her stomach 

Tae wides her eyes and looks here and there for her parents then she remembered that her parents are out for some work She clears her throat and whispers "ji kyaa hu-a ?".( what happened? )

She mentally slapped herself for shuttering and jungkook said "ji, I wanted to talk to you about something

Tae gulped and said "ji boliye?".(Yes please?)

Jungkook smiled and said "ji actually i am renovating our room i want to know your favourite colour , If you want something in you like in our room you can tell me".

She blush hearing our room from soon-to-be-husband mouth she clear her Throat and hold the receiver tightly in her hand and said " my favourite colour is green and Do.. you have.. a balcony inn.. you-r room".

She cursed herself for shuttering that much and other hand our jungkook jumping in his seat hearing her talking like a fool the helper gave her amused look they smile and shook their and the younger boy or say soon to be groom blushing jumping on his seat.
Jungkook look at their maids and helpers give  them a tight smile and rush to their work like they didn't see someone blushing jumping madly. Kook smiled and said "yes our room has a balcony.

Tae smiles at how kook makes "our"  bold in his sentence and she said " It would look beautiful to have a swing in the balcony ".
Jungkook smile and said " okay I get swings installed in the balcony "
Tae blush and said okay and Both remained silent, neither of them knew what to say now. After a while, Jungkook said, “Are you happy with this relationship?” Tae nodded her head in herself and said, I am happy.

Jungkook smile  his bunny smile and said, "Okay, we'll talk later."Tae smiled and said " ji" Jungkook and Tae both put Receiver together Jungkook was very happy to hear that Tae was happy.And Tar blushed that her future husband was asking her wish. Maybe this relationship is not so bad.

TIME SKIP~~

today is when Mr. Mrs kim Will go to Delhi for shopping because its the ritual where the boy's family buys the marriage lehanga for girls and mrs jeon wants to give lehand to as her choice so she called them here for shopping
Tae and his mom and dad got down at the Delhi station where they found mr jeon there already waiting for them mr kim and mrs kim did namaste and mr jeon hug me kim and smile brightly and said how are you ? "Mr. Kim smiled and said we are you good samdhi ji You tell me how are you"
Mr. Jeon smiled and said we are also good and then he looked at tae and  tae touched his feet and he blessed her and then they sat in the car and drive to mr Jeon House.As soon as Tae and his mom and dad got down from the car, they look at the big mansion looking beautiful as palace but tae didn't memrised by the mansion but she memrised by the beautiful garden she always dream of having a beautiful garden in front of her house  where she plants.the beautiful plant and take care lf them smell  the flowers while reading the books she look at the gardens the first thought come to her mind is that how beautiful its look at spring and rainy season thinking all of these a smile appeared on her face. Tae's mother made her come out of his dreams which will soon be fulfilled. And Tae saw her future mother rin lae Coming towards them with a beautiful smile.
She touched her feet while saying Namaste and mrs Jeon asked her " how are you?" Tae nodded and said " I am fine" then she looked at her parents and they their namaste.

Mr& mrs.. Jeon walk inside their home and mr&mrs.Kim and tae following them for behind as they enter inside they see the big hall with beautiful furniture, arts and vases present there tar smile when she see how beautiful flowers and proudly shining in the  vase.

Mr jeon make them seat on the sofa and he seat beside mrkim they start talking about marriage stuff and mrs jeon went inside the kitchen the Bring them snacks and food.

Tae looking around the beautiful house her eyes stuck on the wall which have the big photo frame of jeon family her went towards jungkook. She smile seeing jungkook smile she feel butterflies in her stomach looking at jungkook photo. He looking dashing in dhoti kurta set hair and Bunny smile .

------------------------------

As you guys know that this story are based from 90s
The boy and girl didn't talk on the calls and didn't meet in the person.

It will boring because there is less interaction between taekook
Tell me if you wants skip this boring parts or not? ( If not then i will try my best to interact them more)

Shameless self promotion 😁