13

NO ONE POV.

Tae woke up from sleep and found something near her hand, she opened his eyes and saw that she had placed his head on Jungkook's chest

She blushed and feeling her husband breath near her ear.
Her whole face turned red tamato when she remembered what she had done a few hours ago, Jungkook took care of her with so much love and care Maybe there is such a man,  maybe she is so lucky to find him..

She try to remove herself from her husband strong grip on her waist. Jungkook groan and when she remove herself successfully. She quickly put pillow on her place and jungkook snuggle closer to it.

She Chuckled looking at her cute husband.
She walk towards the bathroom with little bit difficulty. But pain is bearable.
She take a showe and put her pink saree. She put sindor and jewellery. She sat on the bed thinking what should she do now. Its 4 in the evening.
Is someone going to call her or she should go down himself ?.

She don't know what she is going to do now. But  she is Lucky enough she hear a female voice outside her door.
She look at her husband sleeping on the bed showing his nacked back . She shook her head and cover him .
And slowly open the door not fully just to show herself completely.

She look at jin Standard there with small smile . She touches her feet and jin stops her saying "are mere per mat touch Karo". (hey don't touch me)
Tae looked at her and said "per ap bade h ".(but you are older than me)
Jin smile and said "to kya hua ,maine mana kara h na mat karo". ( So what happened, i said no na don't do this)

Tae nodded her head and smiled and jin hit herself on the forehead saying "mai bhul hi jati ki mai yaha karne kya ayi thi".(I forget what I have come here to do )
Tae laugh lightly looking at jin who doing dramatic action.
And jin said " apko or jungkook ko yahi chai la du?".(Do i bring jungkook and your tae here?)
Tae shook her head and said "are ap kyu takleef kar rhi h aaj  bhut kam hoga niche".( Why are you bothering yourself, there will be lot of work downstairs?)
Jin shook her and smile looking at tae who looking worried for no reason
" Koi kaam nhi h niche aj tum aram karo bas thike". Jin said. (there is no work downstairs, you just take rest, it's fine )
" Per mai kaise ".tae said worriedly (but how am I )

Jin understand what tae is talking about how can a new bride can sleep whole day. At that time girls did not get much freedom As soon as she came to her husband's house as a daughter is law.she gets lost in people
It is difficult to rest and spend time with the husband. And if someone used to rest too much then he would be tagged as lazy
Jin shook her head and said "tum pareshan mat ho rest Karo maa ne khud bola h ". ( Don't be worried, rest, mother herself has said so )

Tae smile and nod her head and jin said "mai chai le aati hu thike". (I am going to get you some tea, is that okay? )
She nodded her head again and walked inside her room. she eeling blessed to get in laws like this husband like this and sister like this.

She remove her heavy jewelry and wear lite saree she comes outside from bathroom and see her husband setting on the bed and looking at her .
She blushed and kook smile and looking at her blushy wife.
He removes the blanket and walk towards her. She held her waist and said "why so cute".

She whine and hide herself in her husband chest.
Kook smile and kiss her forehead and said " wait i will just take a shower and bring something to eat okay i know you are hungry".
She smile looking at his caring husband and said "didi just comes and said she will bring us tae".
Jungkook smile and walked towards the bathroom leaving her wife blushing because he kiss her checks.

She sat on the bed and her start checking the room with her eyes , her land stop at the books shelf she excitedly went over there.
And start checking the book she pout when she didn't find any love story or gardening fanatsy books .

1"He have different taste then mine , why he read only history and knowledge books umm". She mumble herself and look beside when she hear door opening sound she look at jungkook.
Jungkook look at her beside her book and walked towards her and said "like to read a book?".
Kook look at how her eyes shine when he ask about her favourite book.
He chuckled and started talking "i love to read a book but you only have history and knowledge book.

"Ohh okay what type of book do you like ?". Jungkook said looking at his husband with loving eyes, tilting his head and smiling little checking her every expression.

"Me, i like the love story and fantasy genre"  she get lost talking aboutnher favourite things but flinch when she knocked sound.

Jungkook laugh looking at his cute wife.tae smile move towards the door to open it and jungkook put his head on his chest and laugh.
"Uff my heart is gone and I'm totally gone".jungkook said.

Tae put tray on the table and said " let's eat?". Jungkook nod his head and sat on the table she give him snack and tea and start kook start eating looking at tae intensely.
She eat her snacks while blushing. They finished their snacks and tae
And kook get up holding the tray she look at him wides eyes and said "let me put it ".
Jungkook shock his head and said "are its okay i will ".
But tae said but kook said " it's okay".
She nod his head and kooo went downstairs to put the table.

And

Tae smile now she feel it's ok sometimes leave the dreams if we get someone like him.
"Father is right i will be happy with him."tae said smiling in herself.

-------------------------

Double update today wait for some hours....i will update next chapter