6

AUTHOR POV.

Jeon and kim family settings together and talk about something which i don't want to tell you know because it's their private matter. Okay guys so ...... 10 min laters.

They talking for minutes and mr jeon said " where is your son mr kim".

Mr kim smiled and said " he just coming i am sorry for this but this case is very important and he just coming.".

Mr jeon smile and said " its okay we can understand bhai sahab , work is important".

Mr kim smiled and then they hear door bell mrs kim walked towards the gate and open she smile when her son standing and smiling brightly showing his dimple. Mrs kim understand that namjoon win the case.. she hug her son and congratulate him and said " come jeon family are here".

Namjoon nod his they walk towards the hall where he see his father and mr&mrs jeon sitting.
Jungkook and jin sitting front of mr kim that's why he didn't see their faces.

Mr kim smile looking at his son and said " here is my son ".

Mr&mrs jeon look at namjoon and namjoon walk towards them and touched their feet. He did namaste with kook and then he eyes fall on kim seokjin who sitting their head low fidgeting her finger.
Namjoon breath stop looking at jin mr kim shake him up and make him sit beside.

Mr jeon smile at namjoon and namjoon returns the smile and mr kim asked his son" beta did you win the case"

Namjoon smile and said " ji dad i won".

Mr kim smile brightly and mr &mrs jeon and jungkook congrulate him.
He gave them dimple smile and said thank you. And they start talking about random things once again

Tae brings the snacks at the table and walk inside the kitchen agaim to continue the making food.

After 10min.

Mrs kim called and make her seat beside her.

And

Mr jeon look at their family and mrs jeon nod her head mr jeon look at her son who looking was looking towards the kitchen
Mr. Jeon smiled and said "ji bhai sahab hume apki ladki pasand ayi h hum iss shaadi ke tayar h " .( "Yes brother, we have liked your girl and we are ready for this marriage. )

Mr kim smile brightly and look at her wife she smile and hold sweet plates in her hands. Mr kim look at jin and said "hume bhi apki ladki bhut pasand ayi h hum bhi tayar h ".("We also liked your girl very much, we are also ready.)

Mr jeon smiled and said " bhai sahab ek baaf kahni thi apse". (Brother, I wanted to say something to you.)
Mr kim nod his head and said " boliye na bhai sahab kya hua".(Tell me brother, what happened?)
Mr jeon look at daughter and said "meri beti aage padegi usse doctor banna h ".(My daughter would like to become a doctor )

Mr kim smile vanished from his face he look at her wife who looking at him worriedly.
Mr kim joined his hand and said " bhai sahab humari ghar ki ladkiya itna nhi padti hume maaf kare".(Brother, the girls in our house don't study that much, please forgive me.)

Mr Jeon looked at her wife she shook her head and Mr. Jeon Sigh said "fir hum apni ladki ka rishta yaha nhi karenge".(Then we will not have our girl's marriage here)

Namjoon's heart dropped He looked at jin who looked at him with hurts eyes. He looked at his dad and said " appa can we talk for minutes ".

Mr. Kim looked at his son sternly and Namjoon held his hand and said " i am sorry but excuse me"

He held her appa hand and walked towards the balcony.
His hand looked at his son and said "ye kaise tamiz h namjoon".( What kind of manners is this, Namjoon?)

Namjoon looked at his dad and said " sorry pitaji per ap maan kyu nhi jate ki jin aage padh skti h?"(Sorry father, why don't you agree that Jin can study further?")
Mr kim looked at her son and said " If she studies then take care of the house ".

Namjoon looked at his dad's disbelief and said " ye kaisi baat kare rhe h ap , appa ap tae ka toh sochiye kahi voh log tae se rishta bhi na kare".( What are you talking about? Appa, you should think about it, what if they cancel tae marriage?)

Mr kim listened to his son and said " mujhe nhi pata per voh nhi padegi ".(I don't know but she won't study further).

Namjoon rub his head in frustration and said "kyu appa, kya pareshani hogi agar voh padegi?".(Why Appa, what problem will she want to study more ?)

Mr. Kim looked at his son and said "tumhe kyu pareshani h ki ye rishta Tut jayega?".(Why are you worried that this relationship will break?)

Namjoon widened his eyes and said " Mai to bas tae ke bare mai soch rha h tha !".(I was just thinking about Tae!".)

Mr Kim looked at him and said "tum itna mat socho mai unse baat karta ".
And he left from their leaving hurt namjoon . (Don't think so much, I would have talked to him)

Namjoon punched the walk and followed his dad.

Mr. Kim seat on the sofa and said "my apology bhai sahab ".
Mr. Jeon nod his head and said "koi nhi baat nhi".(No problem.")

Mr. Kim clear his throat and said "toh ap tae beti aur jungkook bete ke rishta ?".(So what about the marriage between our daughter and Jungkook?)

Mr Jeon smile and said " we take your daughter as ours daughter now bhai sahab ap bas shaadi ki tayari Karey".(You just prepare for the wedding.)

Mr kim smile brightly and take the sweet plate from Mrs kim hand and feed mr jeon the sweets and hug him and said "thank you so much bhai sahab ".

Mrs kim feed mrs. Jeon sweets ans hug each other. Tae smile looking at his Happy family from kitchen.

But

They missed namjoon and jin sadness. Jin looked at namjoon with teary eyes and namjoon averted his gaze from jin.

They eat lunch together and mr. Kim asked "apki koi farmaish kisi chij ki?".(Do you have any requests for anything?)
Mr jeon shook his head and "hume kuch nhi chahiye, ap bas apni ladki ko hume humari bahu bana ke de dijiye ye kafi h ".(We don't need anything, you just give us your daughter as our daughter-in-law)

Mr. Kim smile brightly and joined his hand said "dhanyawad bhai sahab bhut khushnaseeb he humari betiya jo apke ghar bahu banke jayegi ".(Thank you brother, our daughters are very lucky to go to your house as daughters-in-law.)

Mr. Jeon smile amd joined his hand and said "khushnaseeb toh hum h jo apki beti humare ghar ayegi".(We are so lucky that your daughter will come to our house.)

....
....
..
.

They eat their lunch and our taekook didn't even lose a chance to look at each other sometimes they make eyes contact and make them both shy.

..
...

...

..
.

But our namjin ate their lunch quietly because their heart was hurting and burning because What they were waiting for did not happen

Will their 2 year relationship end here?....

------------------------------

"KAHANI PYAR KI" From now on there will be an update once a week because I think people are not liking book that much. Because votes are very low,

I am sorry but I will know only from comments and votes that you like the book or not. But both are very less. So people are not liking this book so much, what's a point to update this book much ?