7

AUTHOR POV.

After eating their lunch they sat on the sofa and tae and Mr. Kim went inside the kitchen to bring kheer for them

Tae hands mr& mrs jeon the bowl of kheer. She went towards the kook and handed him kheer and their hand brush together a little.
Tae shyly smiles and quickly stands beside her mother. Kook smiled and ate his favourite dessert.

Mr jeon look at mr kim and said "bhai sahab shaadi ki date kb rkhe". (Brother, when should you set the wedding date?
Mr kim smile and said " ap jb chahe bhai sahab ".(Whenever you want, brother)

Mr jeon look at jungkook and tae and said what about 2 months later . Mr. Kim nod his head and said  of course.
Mr Jeon said okay then call the Pandit to fix the wedding date.
Mr kim nod his head and call the pandit from his headline phone.

Time skip 30 min later

Pandit ji come and mr & mrs. Kim did namaste and pandit ji...

(Literally i am tired so let's skip their talk)

Pandit ji look at their horoscopes and smile he said "they are perfect match for each other. And will tae is laxmi for your house mr jeon. She will bring peace, money to your house.

Mr &mr Jeon smile and mr kim feel very proud and mrs kim wipe her tears.
And our jungkook give his Bunny smile to pandit ji.

Mr Jeon when is the good date for their marriage pandit ji.
Pandit ji did some calculation in his finger and said "next month on 22 ,  date like this comes once a year."

Mr. Jeon smiled and said okay so next month on 22.
Mr. Kim nod their head and they talked for some time As the jeon family start to get up and walk to6the gate mrkim and mr jeon share a friendly hug and mrs kim & mrsjeon hug eachother.

Namjoon hug jungkook.

Jin look at joom with pleading eyes.
Joon smile reassuring and nod his head jin smile lightly and jungkook look here and there for tae but he didn't see her.
He pout lightly and they walk towards the gate where car is already waiting for them.

Jeon family seat inside the car they did byes and left.

....

......

.........
Mr& mrs kim come inside the house they hug tae and namjoon. Mr kim is so happy today and tae can see this

She smiles and thinks in herself "papa ki esi khushi ke liye 100 sapne kurban".(Sacrificed 100 dreams for father's happiness)
Mr Kim hugged her and patted her head and said "beta tu bhut khush rahegi".(son you will be very happy)
Tae smile at her father. They eat sweets and celebrate the upcoming wedding of tae.

But

they again miss sad expression on namjoon face.

At night, Taehyung went to his room and sat on the bed. She then looked at the moon and said, maybe my life is not that bad.If they want to educate his daughter maybe they let me study too But can I really become a doctor they really make their daughter-in-law study? They didn't even  ask once about my education . I think they only want to fulfill their daughter's dream.  Papa is  very happy about this marriage And my wedding is next montheverything is happening very fast.

So fast.

She wipes her tears and went to sleep again ( the best to forget about problem)

Next day

Wedding preparations started in full swing Mr Kim started looking for the wedding hall.Asked for samples for printing marriage cards Namjoon got a new case so he left early but along with work, he is also helping his sister in her wedding. Mrs. Kim started gathering her all Gold Silver New Saris.
Tae setting on the sofa cutting vegetable abd looking at his family running calling people.

One month is very less for wedding preparations but they have to do this.

She think about the bunny boy and its make her smile slightly and why not she carves for love.

She get up from the sofa and walk in the kitchen where. Mrs kim taking out her save money from boxes.

She shake her head start preparing for lunch.

Mr. Kim called her she switch the gas stove and walk towards where mrkim is setting

She reach to him and said "ji papa kya hua?".(Yes, Papa, what happened?".)
Mr Kim showed her sample of cards and said "chooses, which one you like ".
She smile ser on her knees in front of her dad.
She carefully looked at all the cards and picked out the white ones and said " ye wala papa "(This one papa )

Mr  kim smile and said "thike beta". ( Okay beta)

She nodded her head and walked inside the kitchen She smiled brightly It was the first time her dad ask about her opinion.

......

......

.......

...........

Delhi at jeon house.

Mr jeon asking helper to start decorating the house he call the painters to paint the whole house and start renovating jungkook room.

They also call someone to bring cards sample. Mrs Jeon brought her gold and asked her husband "ap bahu ko kya dena chahoge"(What would you like to give to your daughter-in-law?)

Mr jeon looked at her wife's jewelry set and said "bahu ke liye naya bnwa dete h ".(Let's make a new one for  daughter-in-law)
Mrs jeon smile and said "thike per ek toh mujhe apna set dena pdega jo apki mummy ji ne mujhe diya tha". ( Well, I will have to give my set which your mother gave me.")

Mr jeon laugh and said " haan haan thike".( Yes yes okay )
Mrs jeon shake her head and see jungkook coming.
She smile smd said " beta tumhare room ka kaam kaise chal rha h ? ".(Son, how is the work going on in your room? )

Kook smile and said " acha chal rha h per samjh nhi aa rha h ki furniture ki setting change karu ya nhi".("Good , but I don't know whether to change the setting of the furniture or not.")

Mrs jeon smile and said " jisko waha rehna h usko puch lo".( Ask the one who is going to live there.)

Jungkook confusedly look at her mother and said " mujhe hi toh waha rehna h maa? ".(I am the one who is going to live there, mother)

Mrs Jeon shook her head and said " buddhu apni hone wali wife se pucho ". (idiot, ask your future wife)

Jungkook smiled brightly and said " puch skta hu mai".("Can I ask?")
Mrs jeon smiled and said " kyu nhi puch skte ho ".(Why can't you ask?)

Jungkook ran towards the landline and said "maa no. Batao na".(mother  tell me the number?)

Mr jeon tell him the number and kook dail the number.

He wait for some minutes and hear " hello " in the most sweet voice.

Mr& mrs jeon smile looking at their son and leave to give him privacy.

Jungkook did not say anything and again tae said "ji kon bol rha h".("Who is speaking?)

Jungkook clear his throat and said "mai jungkook bol rha hu".(It's Jungkook.")

Tae wides her eyes and looks here and there for her parents then she remembered that her parents are out for some work She clears her throat and whispers "ji kyaa hu-a ?".( what happened? )

She mentally slapped herself for shuttering and jungkook said "ji, I wanted to talk to you about something )

Tae gulp and said "ji boliye?".(Yes please?)

And

jungkook said.......... (Let's see this in the next chapter).

Votes guys........