4

-----------------------------------

TAE POV.

Today I woke up early, I could not sleep the whole night, thinking about my future, I am afraid that this relationship might not get finalized.  Then I won't be able to study  further, I don't know anything about that boy.I just hope to God that boy is good and he didn't treat me bad .

I woke up early, took bath, did pooja and prepared breakfast for everyone. When mother came up to me, she hugged me and said,"I kept praying to God the whole night that this relationship should be finalized" My heart broke again after hearing this, I held my mother's hand and said "mother, I don't want to get married, I want to become a doctor. Mother looked at me and said, beta this relationship is very good, such relationships are not found: and you know, your father did not agree with you."

I nod my head and held my hand and said " just hope that boy family get ready for this marriage. "

I gave her a fake smile and went inside my room i sat on the bed and started thinking about my future. Why is god so cruel why he makes girls leave their house and why this society didn't accept when a girl wanted to study, why her parents didn't ask her permission for her own future.

I wiped my  tears and said "lagta h yahi meri kismat h "( Looks like this is my fate)

I stood up from the bed and was about to look out the window at the sky when I heard a noise outside my room. Who would be making such noise so early in the morning? I thought and started leaving my room towards the living room. When I reached the living room I saw a big smile on my father's face and I knew why he was smiling like this .Mother hugged me and said "jeon family is coming to see you and your brother tomorrow, I just want this relationship to be finalized".

I have never seen mom and dad so happy and their happiness is my happiness, so I prayed to God that they like me and my brother.

And tomorrow comes very soon then my liking, today they are coming to see me and my brother. And my mother and father both are very happy they are running here and there to make everything perfect they bring expensive fruit , groundnuts and dishes. They make the whole house double clean . They bring out the new curtains for the window and many more.. they are trying their best to make our house look expensive.

I don't know about my brother but i am very nervous. He didn't talk to me tomorrow because he is very busy in his new case.

"Jaldi kar na tujhe tayar bhi hona h maine apni mehangi wali saari nikali h tu pehn liyo achi Lagegi aur ye le haldi aur dudh muh per laga le" ( Hurry up, you should also get ready: I ​​took out my expensive saree: You wear it, it will look good and take this and apply turmeric and milk on your face. ) my mom said looking at me and she put the haldi dudh on the table and run when she hear doorbell. She took milk from the milk man and said " aj ismai pani to nhi daala na mere ghar bade log aane wale h".(  You haven't poured water in it today right rich people coming to my house as guests today)

" Nhi nhi bhen ji hum kb paani dalte h " milk man said nervously .( No no no sister when do i add water in a milk)
My mom shook her and said " mujhe mat bta sb pta h mujhe ". ( i know everything).

I shook my head and went inside the room and apply haldi dhud on my face and press my saari and bring out my jewellery. After taking a fresh bath i start wearing my saari and necklace earrings and apply little makeup on my face which my mom bring to me.

My mom comes to me and looks at me with teary eyes She wipes her eyes with her end piece of saree and  said "itni pyari lg rhi h bas ab voh tujhe pasand karle ".( You are looking so beautiful, they just like you.)
I gave her tight smile she put kajal at back of my ear to protect me wuth evil eyes. She kiss my forehead and adjust my saari for her liking she make me sit on the bed and said "mai jb tujhe lene aau tb bhar ana thike". ( When I come to call you then come out okay)

I nod my head and she again disappear in the house i look at myself in the mirror wearing my mother saari which i love the most but now its making me suffocate I always wants to get married but after becoming a doctor. But its look like my dream can never comes true.

I lost in my thoughts and the sound of doorbell make my heart beat fast I know they are hear. I get up from my bed to listen to them but i just hear some mumur mumur sound.
I sigh and sat on the bed and waiting for mom call.
I start playing with my bangles. Feeling very nervous. My mother comes to me and said "lets go ".

I get form the bed and walk behind my mother we went inside the kitche she gave me tray full of chai glasses. I sigh and held the tray tightly in my palm and walk slowly behind my mother.

The sound of their voice becoming more and more loud and the sound of my heart beat match their sound. I reach their and slowly put the tray on the middle table.
I didn't dare to look up and say namaste to all them.

I hear some lady calling me beautiful and my mother smiling at and telling how good i am and house chores and study. She praising me i smile little when father start saying how good i am at everything. I feek stare at my and i slowly look at the person wgo staring at me and whne our eyes meet my throat becomes dry.
The boy sitting on the sofa wearing the kurta looking dashing hot i didn't blink for second and he smile at me and just my heart beat that fast i feel like my heart going to burst open and going to jump on his lap. He averted his gaze but my eyes cannot leave his he just so handsome. My mother pull my hand said "go beta bring some more snack i nod my head and start walking inside the kitchen.".

I ran inside the kitchen and put my palm on my chest and said " ..

-------------------------

I didn't edit this chapter so sorry for my mistake.

And please tell me is this book is boring?????? Should i continue writing or not?????????????