9

As my readers want more taekook moments so skip whole marriage preparation parts..

NO ONE POV.

Kim family reach delhi one week before the marriage to prepare marriage.

......

And

Tae is sitting inside the room in front of the dressing table. Her friend is making her wear jewellery Today is her last day in this house: Now after this, she cannot call the  house ,where she spent his entire childhood as his own. Now this house has become a foreign As his mother used to tell him since childhood: This house is a foreign, her home is just her in-laws' house. In childhood, she used to fight with her mother saying that this house is hers and she will always stay here. but it never happens do you see the girl staying with her parents  house with her whole life ? She has to leave everything and go with her husband. new people new rituals.

Everything is changed Her house his city His name everything changes.

She wipes her tears and smile at her friends who looking at her sad eyes. She hug her and said we will miss you
Tae nod her hand and said me too
The did the group hugs and move side when her mother comes.

Mrs.kim look at her daughter fully ready wearing marriage lehanga bride jewellery. Anklet ,rings , heavy gold necklace,  gold earrings, Bangles. She look godness in brides.
She took the kajal from her eyes and applied it behind her ear and said, you looking very beautiful, keep the evil eye away from my daughter she kiss her forehead and wipes her tears.

Tae smile with tears in her eyes.

And

A middle-aged lady came to her room and said "barat aa gyi h chalo jaldi" ( The wedding procession has arrived, let's hurry up )

Mrs kim nod her head and ran with her to welcome groom family.

T

I

M

E

S

K

I

P

I don't know much about the rituals of marriage, I only know the main rituals , that's why I am skipping the whole marriage that's why i come straight to vidayi scene ( bride's farewell)

Tae is crying in her mother arms she don't want to leave them. She cry her heart out
Her mother break the hugs and put her palm on tae cheeks she kiss her forehead while crying and held her she make her walk towards the cars standing outside the gate covered in rose and flowers.

She look at her brother standing front of the gate she hug her brother and said "bhayia mujhe nhi jana"
She held her brother in her hand tightly and namjoon wiped her tears. She look at her father who holding his tears and she hug him he put her head on her father chest she hug him tightly.

Her father hug her and his tears slip from his eyes. She hug daughter and slowly walk towards the car

Jungkook look at the tae with sas eyes he never wants to see this crys.
And he make a promise to himself that this is last time when she going to shed tears

Mr kim held jungkook hand and said "meri bacchi kya dhayan rkhna ".
Jungkook nod his head and said "humesha"

Mr kim smile and help tae sit inside the car and jungkook walk towards other side and seat beside tae.
She look her family and her brother closed the door her mother wipes her tears and they did a goodbye

Tae eyes never leave from his family she look at them with tears eyes. She hiccups and cry
She can't handle herself when her family out of sight.

Jungkook look at tae snd panick when he see her hiccuping in her cry.he hold her hand and said "its okay please don't cry".

Tae look at him and nod her head and harshly wipes her tears.jungkook stop her hand and pull out his handkerchief and wipes her tears with cares.

She look at him with soft eyes. He look her and she averted her eyes .kook smile and held han tightly in his hand and said "ap rote hue bhi sundar lgte ho "

Tae look at him wides eyes and kook smile looking at tae this shock .
Tae averted her gaze from his start looking outside the window she blush and smile slightly and jungkook smile looking at blushy tae and her smile.

Tae looking outside the window and jungkook looking at tae with loving eyes.

And they still holding eaxh other hand tightly.

After 30 min they reach Jeon house.
Tae look at jeon house wides eyes because the whole house covered with flower and lights looking beautiful and night .
She look at the front where Jeon family standing smiling at tae.
Mr jeon holding aarti tary
Jungkook and tae slowly walk towards them where mr jeon did aarti and put Tilak on tae and kook forehead.
Tae touched her feet and she them blessings.

Jin put the urn filled with rice in front of the gate.
Tae uses her right feet and lightly pushes the urn.
They welcome her with big smile.

Okay so i am very sorry for...............time skip~~~

By the time all the rituals were completed, it was 10 o'clock in the morning. And then Tae and Kook went towards their room. Kook opened the room door and went inside First and behind  Tae followed him with curious eyes.Tae found his room very beautiful. The room was painted in light color and the entire room was decorated with flowers. Kook turned and asked, “do you like the room?”Tae looked at Kook and said "yes its very beautiful"
Kook smile and said okay so you change first i will wait for you".
Tae stop him and said " no , actually i have take out this jewellery its take time you  can freshen up first."
Jungkook nodded his head and walked inside the bathroom and ofcourse after taking his clothes

Tae sit front of dressing table and start taking out her jewellery.
She having hard time talking out her pins from her hairs.

And

Suddenly she flinch when she look at jungkook helping her.

She looks at him with wide eyes and a kook smile at him helping her.

---------------------------- 

Taekook moments starts guys i am excited

Now the whole story contain fluffff