14

For my cuties............  Who is waiting  for updates.....thank you for waiting and showing your love..... My Sweeties cuties kuuchuu pies.....(😅).

-----------------------------------

NO ONE POV.

Kook comes after putting the tray in the kitchen and listening teasing words from relatives. How can aunties this bold he tilt his in confusion and how can theg joke around something like this. He shook his head how can they ask him they he is tried and tae can walk or not?..it too much.

He walk inside his room and see tae smiling in herself. He smile and lean closer to her and whisper "what are you thinking?".
Tae flinch and look at him wuth wides eyes she hit him on chest and said "don't, you scared me!!".
Kook laugh and said "really did i" tae pout and nod her head.. he look at her face which is every close to his , his eyes stop at her pink full lips . How can he stop himself for tasting it. So he lean towards her lips . Tae closed her eyes and when she feel kook coming towards him and then they kiss soft loving kiss

Kook moved his lips and tae slowly follow him. Kook feel tae is out of breath he stop kissing her and he connect he forehead with him and said "kya hum fir?".
Tae blushed she still felt pain in her back but she couldn't say no to this doe eyes so she slowly nodded her head and kook smiled like a bunny and  he picked her like s child he slowly lay her on the bed and remove his shirt. He hover her and kiss her forehead.

He leans to her neck and start sucking her necks. She suck he clavicle and moved towards her cleavage.
He look at her and remove her saree.
She start panting looking at kook eyes . His eyes follow her chest moved up and down he tightly held her waist and she moan in pain.

Kook look at her worriedly. He get up from and said "are you okay?". Tae nod her head but kook doesn't feel that she is alright.
Kook help her to get up and said "do you any pain please tell me and don't dare to lie".
She pout and nod her head and kook look at sternly and said "why you didn't tell m?".
She moves her eyes can't dare to make eyes contact and said "it's not too much pain, i am okay ".

Jungkook shook her head and said " yes you are but it's not good to this when you are in pain, If you had told me earlier I would not have done it".
She moves her eyes down and Kook notices how sad she looks and says " okay I  will bring the medicine for you". He got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom after some minutes he brought a box with him, He opened the box and read some medicine names and gave her a painkiller And  asked  "you are having pain because of what we did in the morning? ".She blushed at me, nodded her head and he felt guilty about how he forgot to give her  the medicine..

He gives her the medicine and het up to bring her the glass of water.. she gulp the medicine with water.
She eyes wents towards his boner , she wides her eyes and quickly look at him.
He look at her eyes and feel embarassed.

He clear his throat and said "i ii am com-ing ".  And ran Inside the bathroom she Blushed and hide her face with pillow. She waits for her husband but her didn't and she sleep while waiting for her husband who taking so much time inside the bathroom.

And inside the bathroom our kook pleasuring himself. He moves his hand up and down but nothing can works now because he feel embarassed more and aroused.

But after thinking tae body he comes in his hand he wash himself and come out from the bathroom and look at her sleeping.

He smile and leave the room because he don't want to disturb her and he feeling bored.
He walk downstairs and look at neighbour aunty setting on the sofa.
He walk towards her and said "namaste aunty why are you alone here".
She look at him and give him fake smile and said "they are in the garden".
Kook confused look at her and said "then aunty what are doing here?".
She smile and said "actually i want to talk to you".

He smile and sat on the sofa and said "ji aunty".
She gulp and said "my brother's daughter is coming to leave here".
He nod his head and she continues "so ,i am saying can you her help with studies?".
He raised his eyebrows and said "why?".
She feel nervous but she have to complete her words so continue "umm she having problems in some of her subjects and i tell her how great you are studies".

Kook smile and said " yes i am aunty but i am married now and I don't have a time gor her".
She feel anger raising inside her but she can't say a words to him knowing how powerful he is.
So she smile sweetly no trying to smile sweetly and said "okay".
She get up form the sofa walj towards the garden where is everybody.

" She is beautiful, wait she will comed and make you fall in love".she mumbled and sat beside mrs jeon.

And

Kook shook her head saying " weird lady " and walk towards where he hear all males voice.
He open the door of the room and see his cousin seting on the bed and talking about something and laughing.

He went inside his cousin look at him and said " groom is here guys."

They start laughing at him and kook chuckled they make space for him and said "what happens did bhabhi throw you out from the room".
Kook chuckled and all of his cousins start laughing.
He shook his head and "no guys she is sleeping and i am feeling bored".
They look at each other but they can't make fun of these things they feel ashamed talking about something like that.

So Kood spends his time with cousins laughing teasing each other showing each other weird dance moves and talking about the crushes and lovers.

------------------------------

I know guys it's boring chapter... Sorry for this.