5

------------------------------

JUNGKOOK POV. (before going to tae's house)

I was looking at Kim Taehyung's photo while sitting on the bed This girl is very beautiful: her boxy smile in the photo is like an arrow to my heart. I have seen many beautiful girls but  I can't stop looking at the picture of this girl only.What will happen to me if I look from the front? I shook my head and put her photo in my dairy And I fell asleep thinking about it

Next morning.

I was sitting at the dining table with my sister and father when mother brought milk for me in her hand and said,when are we going to the Kim family? As soon as I heard Kim's name, I looked at my mom and dad. Jin was eating shyly. Dad said, let's go tomorrow. I have told Rajwant that  tomorrow we are going to Jharkhand.

My mother smile brightly and said , okay May you prepare now, cook, so no problem for you. I felt like shaking my head and said no mother, if I walk less then I will be late.I looked at my sister and said, "Don't you want to come?" Didi picked up her bag and said"  let's go" she started walking and I followed her .I opened the gate of my car and sat on the driver seat, didi set besides me. I started the car and said, " Didi, you want this marriage?" Di looked at me and said yes kook, anyway nothing is confirmed yet Whatever mom and dad do, they're gonna do fir my best i know " .I nod  my head and gave her my big smile and  started paying attention to the road.After some silence, Didi again asked, “do you like the girl ?” As soon as Di mentioned her, a smile appeared on my face and I said yes  smilingly, she is very beautiful in the photo Now i just want to see her in real  . Didi laughed out loud and said "yes, you liked her so much don't you?". I blushed and rubbed the back of my neck  i dropped didi  at her college and left for my office and I work all day and don't know the time and now at night I go to bed thinking about tomorrow.

Next morning i wake up with loud noise. I slowly opened my eyes and saw my sister singing a song in my ears.  By the way, her voice is very good, but I don't want to  hear her voice in the morning and why should I tell her that her voice is very good.I opened my eyes and said didi ,why are you singing on my head? Jin hit me on the head and said, you have forgotten that today we are going jharkhand to taehyung for you.I immediately got up and sat down.Sister looked at me with big eyes and said you are so eager to meet her right?
Ignoring herI went into the bathroom and today I took a lot of time in the shower I wore the  kurta that my mother gave me.
I set my hair very nicely wear my wrist watch and jutti (its a shoe with a closed upper attached to the sole) .

I walk downstairs where everybody is sitting my mom smile at me and give ne breakfast and milk. I quickly eat and drink my milk and dad said let go if have to catch a train. i nod my head and We all sat together in the car, the driver would drop us at the station and the girl would pick us up from there.All the way I kept thinking about how beautiful that girl would be and I couldn't think of anyone more beautiful than her.Seeing every beautiful thing, I was thinking of her.Why is my heart beating so fast just thinking about it?.

24 hours later!

we reached jharkhand  We came out of the station. This place is very different from Delhi, there are not as many vehicles running here as in Delhi an uncle came and talked to my father but I could not hear because I was buying some things from the shop. I saw my didi touch his feet, it means it is Taehyung's father, I went towards him and my father said looking at me "ye huamra ladka h jeon jungkook (our little boy is jeon jungkook " )

I touched his feet and he blessed me He took us to his car and we sat inside it and drove towards his house. When we reached his place .some houses are small and some were big  uncle took us to his house, I saw that his house was not that big, but very  beautiful.  a Middle aged woman came out of that house Uncle said that she was his wife meaning taehyung's mother I looked at her  and realized why Taehyung is so beautiful.I and didi touched her feet and then they  took us inside, we went inside and they said gestures us to seat on the sofa.Uncle also sat with us and the elders started talking, I did not listen to a single thing they said because I was searching for her and Aunty or say my future mother-in-law brought water and sweets for us. I drank water and after a while uncle said, go and bring Taehyung out, my heart started beating fast.When I heard Payal's voice and I looked towards that voice, my breath stopped. Taehyung is more beautiful than the photo: She was coming towards me wearing a light pink color saree with a tea tray in her hands. She looking so muvh beautiful my eyes didn't Leave from her gor a second she put the tray on the table and hand the cup to everyone she didn't look up for once byt my eyes didn't leave from her.

She slowly look up and our eyes meet.
That the best moment in the world for me   her eyes is ao beautiful. She such a divine god. God make her so beautiful. She look at me intensely and u averted my gaze towards her dad who saying something form me.

I still feel her eyes on me than her mother tell her go Inside the kitchen to bring more snacks. I smile when i see her running towards the kitchen.

She is going to be my wife for sure......

----------------------------

Sorry for late update....

I injured in my right hand ....

By by guysss