Filler

Octavia is an adolescent avian demon with a rather lanky figure with unkempt slate-gray feathers, which forms into back-length and shaggy-styled hair with bangs. Her eyes sport pink sclera and bright white pupils, and her long pointed fingers are colored white.

Her small beak is colored in black, and her long tail feathers sport tips which are a slightly darker shade than her feathers. She bears traits from both of her parents - having her father's white mask-like face with her mother's eyes. She also wears soft-purple eyeshadow on her eyelids.

Octavia's attire consists of a black beanie hat with a pale yellow tiara design on her head, both a pink choker and a pink long-sleeved dress with a pattern of pale yellow stars printed all over it, which is worn under a black feathery cardigan on her shoulders, alongside a set of black leggings and heeled boots.

Octavia's attitude is that of a cynical, stark teenager. She favors morbid topics like listening to and writing depressing emotional songs and collecting taxidermy of monstrous animals.

She is a person of few words, but she does highly value her privacy. Her overt observable attitudes suggest a personality of a negative, pessimistic, and sarcastic individual.

Octavia sat in her dimly lit room, the melancholic strains of depressing rock music filling the air around her. It was a late evening.

Her mood matched the somber melody, her thoughts drifting to the weight of her responsibilities and the burdens she carried as the daughter of a powerful demon.

Suddenly, the door creaked open, and a well-dressed imp butler entered the room with a respectful bow.

Imp Butler: Miss Octavia. Forgive the interruption, but there's someone here to see you. He's from Cannibal Town, goes by the name of Y/N.

Octavia's eyes widened in surprise at the mention of Y/N's name, her heart quickening with anticipation.

Octavia: I... I thought I had more time to get ready!

Octavia pushed herself to her feet, casting one last glance at her reflection in the mirror. She straightened her disheveled hair and adjusted her attire.

Y/N was outside the mansion as he adjusted his tie for what felt like the hundredth time, his nerves getting the best of him.

Finally, the sound of hurried footsteps echoed down the staircase, and Y/N's eyes lit up as Octavia rushed into view.

Y/N: Octavia! I-I'm so glad you're here.

He offered her a nervous smile, his words coming out in a rush as he struggled to find the right thing to say.

Y/N: Um, I-I've been waiting... and, uh, I-I missed you.

Octavia: Y/N, I'm so sorry I'm late, I-I didn't mean to keep you waiting.

She reached out to take his hand, her touch gentle and reassuring as she interlocked her fingers with his.

Octavia: But I'm here now, and I'm glad to see you. Thank you for waiting for me.

Y/N's nerves melted away at Octavia's touch, her apology easing the tension that had been building within him. He squeezed her hand gently, his smile growing more confident as he looked into her eyes.

Y/N: It's okay, Octavia. I-I'm just... happy you're here.

Y/N and Octavia walked side by side, their hands still intertwined, their footsteps falling in sync with each other.

The streets of Cannibal Town were alive with activity, the bright lights casting a colorful glow over the cobblestone pathways. Y/N's nerves began to ease as he soaked in the sights and sounds of the town, his attention focused solely on Octavia by his side.

They walked in comfortable silence for a while, content to simply be in each other's company, until Octavia broke the quiet with a soft laugh.

Octavia: You know, I never would have imagined myself taking a walk in Cannibal Town.

Y/N: It's...a very nice place.

Y/N's steps faltered as he collided with someone who looked almost identical to himself. The other man mirrored his actions, both freezing in place as they locked eyes in mutual surprise. For a moment, they simply stood there, silently studying each other with a mixture of curiosity and confusion.

Y/N's heart raced as he struggled to find the right words, his mind racing with a million thoughts and questions.

Y/N: Um, hi, I-I'm Y/N.

The other man nodded slowly, his expression mirroring Y/N's own uncertainty.

Man: I'm... Y/N too.

With a hesitant smile, Y/N extended his hand, offering a silent invitation to connect. The other Y/N hesitated for a moment before tentatively reaching out to accept the gesture.

Octavia watched the interaction between the two Y/Ns with a mixture of curiosity and amusement, her lips curling into a small smile at the sight of their awkward but endearing encounter. She had never seen anything quite like it before, and there was something strangely touching about the way they seemed to connect without saying a word.

Octavia turned her attention to the other Y/N.

Octavia: So, are you the one who works at the Hazbin Hotel and is dating the princess of Hell?

The other Y/N blinked in surprise at the question, his expression reflecting a mix of confusion and concern.

Other Y/N: Um, yes, that's me.

Octavia gestured to her boyfriend beside her.

Octavia: This is my Y/N.

Other Y/N: Well,...hello other...me?

Octavia couldn't resist the opportunity to capture the moment, reaching into her pocket to retrieve her phone. With a quick tap of her finger, she activated the camera and held it up, framing the two Y/Ns in the center of the shot.

The two Y/Ns blinked in surprise at the sudden flash of light, their identical expressions captured in perfect unison. Octavia grinned as she lowered her phone, eager to see the result of her impromptu photo session.

As the image appeared on the screen, Octavia's smile widened at the sight of the two Y/Ns side by side, their resemblance uncanny and undeniable. With a satisfied nod, she tucked her phone back into her pocket.

The other Y/N's attention shifted as he heard his girlfriend, Charlie, calling for him in the distance. He turned to Octavia and Y/N with an apologetic smile.

Other Y/N: I-I'm sorry, Octavia, and other me. I have to go. Charlie needs me. She and Vaggie are at a cute little clothing store here. Bye.

With a final nod of farewell, the other Y/N hurried off to join his girlfriend, leaving Octavia and her Y/N alone once more.