Spring Broken

The scene starts with Blitzo and the crew driving their gray van along the street.

Blitzo: I love this song! ♫ You were a spicy little- uh- Demon with the- uh- bleach blonde haaaair! ♫

Loona is shown sitting in the passenger seat next to Blitzo, looking mildly annoyed at his singing. Moxxie covers his somehow non-existing ears in the back while Millie rolls down her window and smiles. Y/N was wearing headphones and reading about hotels.

Blitzo: ♫ Fieeendin' for that semen when I caught your stare... ♫

They drive into an old crowded parking lot.

Blitzo: ♫ Thooought it might be love, but you went--♫

A pink car pulls into the remaining parking space.

Blitzo: Oh, shit! Fu-

Blitzo slams onto the brakes and the van skids to a stop. Y/N is flung forward and hits face first behind Blitzo's seat. Blitzo turns off the radio and glares at the person in the pink car. He and Y/N glance at the license plate, which reads "SUCKS-4-LIFE".

Blitzo: Oh, you "suck for life", do ya?!

Blitzo pulls out a megaphone and yells into it.

Blitzo: Listen up, you unoriginal pink cum dump! You have three goddamn seconds to get your tits out of my parking spot!

Y/N: Blitzo? S-sir? I know who...runs the car.

The passenger steps out of her front car seat with high heels. Blitzo lowers the megaphone, shocked.

Blitzo: Oh, shit! Verosika!

Verosika blows a bubble of pink gum before it pops.

Verosika: Blitz-o.

Blitzo: I should have known you'd be here. I could smell fish for miles, which is odd. Because, I believe the nearest ocean is...

Blitzo falls and faceplants onto the ground before standing up.

Y/N stepped out of the van.

Blitzo: ...three Rings DOWN!

Verosika: And I should have known you'd be here when I heard the Amber Alerts.

Y/N: I don't get it.

Verosika looked and saw Y/N.

Verosika: Y/N!!!

Verosika ran to him and scooped him up in her arms and kissed his cheek.

Verosika: How's my sexy little cartoonist~?

Y/N: G-good.

Verosika smirked and kissed his cheek. She purposely pressed her boobs against him.

Loona growled with jealousy. She looked down at her own chest. Not really anything to press up against Y/N.

Not only that. But she was one of two girlfriends that Pinhead approved of.

Blitzo: Oh, yeah? I'm surprised they let your fat ass outta rehab. I can see you're still a drunken whore, clutching onto that Beelzejuice bottle like it's the last cock in Hell!

Verosika flips her long hair back dramatically.

Verosika: They let me out because I'm still famous. And rehab is for sad, loser wash-ups.

Verosika takes a drink from her bottle and wipes her mouth with her thumb.

Verosika: So, your sister says "Hi". And Y/N, she wanted me to give you this.