Deleted scene

This is from Truth Seekers

I originally made this for Y/N. What he basically sees are his fears, inner demons, and what he feels like is holding back.

I cut this out because I felt like I was going a little too far with this, and felt like it was too dark.

Here's what Y/N saw

Y/N felt himself being transported to a dimly lit cave, his surroundings shrouded in darkness. In the eerie glow of the cavern, three tall figures loomed ominously, their laughter echoing off the walls and sending shivers down his spine.

Y/N's heart raced as he struggled to make sense of the surreal scene unfolding before him. The figures seemed to taunt him with their mocking laughter, their features obscured by shadow as they loomed menacingly in the darkness.

???: Y/N!

Fear gripped Y/N's chest as he backed away, his mind reeling with confusion and panic. The hallucination felt all too real, each detail etched vividly in his mind as he grappled with the overwhelming sense of dread.

???: You are nothing!

???: A freak!

Y/N was struck across the face by a shadow and then kicked.

Y/N's pulse quickened as the three figures closed in around him, their presence suffocating in the confines of the cave. With a trembling voice, he mustered the courage to speak, his words echoing in the oppressive silence.

Y/N: W-who are you?

???: I am Fear.

The first figure intoned, their voice a chilling whisper that sent shivers down Y/N's spine. Another stepped forward, their presence heavy with the weight of expectation.

???: I am Shame.

The second figure announced, their tone laced with a bitter edge that made Y/N's stomach churn with unease. Finally, the third figure approached, their demeanor softer yet tinged with a hint of melancholy.

The third figure mumbled, their voice a faint whisper that barely reached Y/N's ears. Despite their gentle tone, a sense of foreboding settled over Y/N like a heavy blanket, his mind reeling with the implications of their presence.

As Fear, Shame, and nobody loomed over him, Y/N felt a surge of conflicting emotions wash over him, each one vying for control of his thoughts.

Y/N: What... what do you want from me?

The figures exchanged knowing glances, their laughter echoing in the cavernous space as they closed in around him. Fear, Shame, and nobody seemed to blur together, their forms twisting and contorting in the dim light as they taunted him with their presence.

Fear: We want nothing from you, little one.

Shame: You're nothing but a pathetic creature, undeserving of anything but our derision.

???: You cling to us like a desperate child, hoping for salvation. But there is no hope for one such as you.

Y/N: I-I have a good job. And friends... and girlfriends. I'm not worthless!

Fear: A good job? What good is a job when you're nothing but a failure at that?

Shame: Friends? They're just using you, too afraid to tell you the truth about yourself.

???: And girlfriends? What do they see in someone as pathetic as you? You're deluding yourself if you think you're worthy of love.

Y/N's heart sank as their words cut through him like a knife, each accusation striking a blow to his already fragile sense of self-worth.

Y/N: N-n-no! No, you're wrong! I'm not worthless, and I won't let you make me believe otherwise!

As Y/N attempted to hold his ground against the relentless assault of Fear, Shame, and nobody, the trio launched a coordinated attack that sent him reeling deeper into the dark recesses of the cave. With each blow, he felt himself being pushed further and further away from any semblance of safety or hope.

Fear's blow struck him like a physical force, knocking him off balance and sending him stumbling backwards into the shadows.

Fear: Your weak. Why even try? Your gonna fail. Your always afraid!

Shame's attack followed swiftly, driving Y/N even deeper into the darkness with a cruel shove.

Shame: Pathetic.

Nobody kicked Y/N across the face.

Nobody: There's no escaping us.

Y/N sobbed and tried to get up.

Y/N: What...are you?

Nobody: Fear preys upon your insecurities, amplifying them until they consume you. Shame exploits your vulnerabilities, eroding your self-worth until you believe yourself to be unworthy of redemption.

Y/N: What are you?

Nobody: I'm the one who forces you to endure everything. I am the one who you see as a friend. I am the one who keeps you going, only to bring you down. I am Hope. Fear, Shame, and Hope are the architects of your torment, each playing a crucial role in the relentless assault upon your psyche. Together, we will break you, until there is nothing left but despair.

As Y/N found himself overwhelmed by the relentless onslaught of Fear, Shame, and Hope's torment, he curled into himself, his hands trembling as he sought refuge from the darkness that surrounded him. Tears welled in his eyes, his heart heavy with the weight of their cruel words, as he struggled to hold back the flood of emotions threatening to engulf him.

But amidst the despair, a flicker of something else ignited within him, fueled by the memories of all he had accomplished and overcome. With a mighty roar that echoed through the cavernous depths of his mind, he defied the suffocating grip of Fear, Shame, and Hope, his voice ringing out with a newfound strength and resolve.

Y/N thought over all he accomplished and screamed. Fear, Shame, and Hope were instantly hit by the shockwave and shriveled away as he screamed.

All three screamed in pain as they shriveled away.

Fear: Wait! Y/N! We can talk about this!

Y/N: Fuck you!

Shame: Ah! No no no no no a-

Shames jaw fell off and he crumbled away into dust.

Y/N: Oh, shut up. Wow, that was intense.

Y/N thought back to what Blitzo once said.

Y/N: B...I make more money killing people, thank you do being...all talk! Ah...got it!

The three hallucinations finally end as Y/N, Moxxie, and Blitzo smile at each other.