Queen Bee

Y/N: I-I can't lead the Cenobites! I can't believe this... How can I lead the Cenobites? I'm not cut out for this, Loona. I don't have what it takes. This is too much. I... I can't do this. I mean, lead the Cenobites? I'm not cut out for this. My dad, he's been doing it for centuries, and I'm just... me. How am I supposed to fill his shoes?

Loona looked at Y/N, her expression softening as she saw the panic etched across his face. She reached out, taking his hands in hers, trying to offer a calming presence.

Loona: Hey, look at me, Y/N. It's going to be ok.

She kissed his cheek. Loona was sitting in the back of a car with Y/N. Her phone buzzes, and she looks down and sees Blitzo trying to call her. She declines the call.

Driver: You want me to drop you two off here?

Loona glances out the window.

Loona: Oh! Uh! Yeah. Yeah, this looks right. I, uh haven't been here before.

Loona steps out of the vehicle with Y/N and music can be heard playing as the car drives off. She looks down at her phone and texts Vortex.

Loona: (over text) Hey, I'm her

Loona: (over text) Oh shit

Loona: (over text) *here, sry :)

Y/N: No. No. No. No. Goodbye.

Loona quickly catches up to Y/N as he starts to back away from the bustling scene, his distress evident.

Loona: Hey, Y/N, wait! Talk to me. What's going on?

Y/N stops, his breath quickening as he gestures towards the crowd and the noise that seems to swell in the background.

Y/N: It's just too much, Loona. The people, the noise, the lights. Even from out here, it's all just too overwhelming.

Loona looks around, taking in the scene, then back at Y/N.

Loona: Y/N? Please? I really wanna see Vortex, and everyone else. I never really got...a chance like this. I know it's a lot, but we don't have to stay long. Just a quick walk-through to show your face, and then we can go, alright? Let's just try a few minutes. I promise we'll do whatever you want. Hell, I won't even peg you for a month. Please?

Y/N hesitated, his anxiety palpable, but he didn't pull away from Loona's calming touch. He took a deep breath, clearly struggling to balance his discomfort with his desire to not let her down.

Y/N: A few minutes? Really quick?

Loona nodded.

Y/N: Well...ok.

Y/N looks around nervously until Vortex calls out to him and Loona.

Vortex: Y/N! Loo-naaa!

Loona held Y/N's had as they walked.

Vortex: Hey, you two! Glad you could make it!

Loona: Tex! Yeah, hey. Thanks for inviting us.

The three walk into the mansion, where the party is taking place.

Vortex: Course! Course! Hey, everyone! Meet the new face!

Vortex howls in excitement, prompting everyone else to do the same.

Y/N: I'm gonna die...of all days not to have my noise canceling headphones.

Vortex: You want a...drink or anything?

Loona: Oh, uh...sure! Totally...

Loona drops her fake smile and looks over to a group of valley girl-esque hellhounds.