Ozzies

Trivia: The events of the first three Hellraiser movies, Hellseeker, and Hellworld take place in this world.

Along with a Halloween crossover.

Hellworld, mainly for Henry Cavill.

/////
The scene opens up with a city shot that pans down on Imp City. Yelling can be heard in the background. Loona can be seen reading a magazine called "IMP GOSSIP" with Verosika Mayday on the front page and drinking out of a glass bottle. She places the bottle on an open page of Stolas' grimoire and it rolls off the table. The page of the book glows and creates a portal to the human world. A tree falls through the portal, along with a severed head. Moxxie peers out of the fallen tree, carrying a chainsaw. Blitzo walks into the office.

Blitzo: Woo, that was a fuck ton of lumberjacks!

Millie crawls across the floor like a crab, with an axe between her teeth.

Millie: I'm still so jazzed up!

Y/N: I'm glad you are...

Y/N walked out of the portal covered in blood.

Millie snaps the axe in half and laughs. She then walks over near the rest of the group.

Moxxie: Well you better stay jazzed, babe. Because, guess where I'm taking you tonight?

Blitzo: Don't you dare finish a filthy pun in my presence Moxxie. Besides, drinks are on me tonight. Let's hit up the new dive down the street.

Moxxie: Actually, sir, it's our one-year marriage anniversary. So, I'm taking Millie to Ozzie's in the Lust Ring!

Millie's eyes sparkle and she squeals in delight.

Millie: Ozzie's?! No way! That place is always booked!

Moxxie: Yeah, well I've been planning it for quite a while.

Millie: Moxxie!

She jumps into Moxxie's arms and kisses his face before they both start French kissing and making out, much to Blitzo's chagrin.

Y/N: Actually, I'll be at Ozzie's too. It's my parents' anniversary as well. They've been planning it for months. It's kind of a big deal for them, you know? Mom really loves that place. It's kind of funny we're all going to be there around the same time. Maybe we'll see each other. I'm going to because dad wants me there, and I got invited by Verosika.

Millie: Oh! That would be exciting! I never imagined your dad going to a place like Ozzie's.

Y/N: Yeah, it's a bit surprising. My dad usually prefers quieter places, but he's making an exception because it's a special day.

Y/N looked at Loona.

Y/N: Loona, my dad said you can come with us to Ozzie's. I...had to do some talking. So did mom. He's not exactly your biggest fan, but he's trying to be accommodating.

Loona's eyes light up, and she can barely contain her excitement. She bounces a little on the spot, her tail wagging furiously. She jumped to Y/N and kissed him repeatedly.

Blitzo: Ugh, can you four not?

Moxxie: I'm sorry, sir. Maybe another time?

Blitzo: No, it's fine! I-I can come with the four of you, help you celebrate your boring as fuck monogamy.

Moxxie: Uh, no. The reservation is for us. And I'm pretty sure Y/N's parents reservation is for them, Y/N, Verosika, and Loona.

Blitzo: Uh huh!

Moxxie: Just us.

Blitzo: Mhm!

Loona: Without you there. Explicitly without you there.