Barbie

Y/N walked down the dimly lit hallway, the echoes of his footsteps reverberating against the walls. As he approached his room, he noticed a figure standing just outside his door. It was a woman, her silhouette partially obscured by the shadows.

Confusion etched across his face, Y/N slowed his pace, trying to make out the woman's features.

Before he could react, she turned towards him and recognition flashed in her eyes

Before he could react, she turned towards him and recognition flashed in her eyes. With a bright smile, she rushed forward and enveloped him in a tight embrace.

Y/N tensed, his heart pounding in his chest as the unexpected contact startled him. His mind raced, trying to place the woman's face, but it remained elusive. As he struggled to calm his nerves, the woman pulled back, her expression shifting.

In an instant, her form morphed, revealing her true identity. Y/N's eyes widened as he realized who stood before him – Barbie Wire, one of his other girlfriends. Relief flooded through him, washing away his initial panic.

Y/N blinked in surprise, his mind still reeling from the sudden appearance of Barbie Wire

Y/N blinked in surprise, his mind still reeling from the sudden appearance of Barbie Wire. As he pulled back slightly from their embrace, he regarded her with a mixture of curiosity and concern.

Y/N: Uh...when did you get here? I...thought you were at rehab.

Barbie Wire: I checked myself out. And I figured I'd come hang out with the one guy who made that place less of a hell.

As she spoke, her voice took on a seductive tone, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Caught off guard by her sudden advance, Y/N struggled to find the right words to respond. His mind raced, trying to process the whirlwind of emotions coursing through him.

Barbie Wire's playful push caught Y/N off guard, and he stumbled backward, landing on the bed with a soft thud. Before he could react, she straddled his lap, her gaze locking onto his with a mischievous glint.

Barbie Wire: Well, well, well, look who's tongue-tied?

Y/N's cheeks flushed as he struggled to find his voice, her proximity sending his heart racing. Despite her egotistical and manipulative nature, there was an undeniable magnetism about Barbie Wire that he couldn't resist.

Y/N: I-I...

Barbie Wire chuckled softly, reaching up to gently brush a stray lock of hair from Y/N's face. Despite her narcissistic demeanor, there was a hint of genuine affection in her gaze as she looked down at him.

Barbie Wire: Relax, sweetheart. I'm here for you, remember?

Barbie Wire snuggled closer to Y/N, her arms wrapping around him as she nuzzled into his embrace. The warmth of her presence was comforting, and Y/N found himself relaxing in her arms despite his initial reservations.

Y/N: Hey, um, Barbie, have you talked to Blitzo about...

Y/N began, but before he could finish his sentence, Barbie placed a finger gently against his lips, silencing him.

Barbie Wire: Shh, darling

She whispered, her lips curling into a playful smirk as she leaned in closer. Without another word, she closed the distance between them, pressing her lips to his in a kiss that was both sweet and passionate.

When they finally broke apart, Y/N's mind was reeling, his thoughts scattered by the intensity of the moment.

Barbie Wire: Sorry, what were you saying?

Y/N blinked, momentarily dazed by the lingering warmth of their kiss.

Y/N: Uh, never mind. You can stay.

Barbie Wire grinned, her eyes sparkling with excitement as she clapped her hands together in delight.

Barbie Wire: Yay! You won't regret it!

She exclaimed, before leaning in to plant another kiss on Y/N's lips. This time, her kiss was filled with gratitude and affection.

Barbie Wire smirked mischievously as she slowly removed her shirt, revealing a lacy black bra underneath. With a playful twirl, she turned to face Y/N, her gaze fixed on him expectantly.

Barbie Wire: What do you think?

Y/N blushed furiously and stuttered nervously, struggling to find the right words.

Y/N: Uh, um, it's... uh, nice

Barbie Wire: Wanna see me without it on~?

Y/N's blush deepened, and he fidgeted nervously as he tried to respond.

Y/N: Uh, I, um... I'm not sure.

Barbie Wire: Come on, darling, don't be shy. You know you want to.

She lightly brushed her lips against his cheek, her playful demeanor making Y/N's heart race even faster.

Y/N: Well...kinda. Yes.

Barbie Wire's smirk widened into a mischievous grin as she leaned back slightly, her gaze locking onto Y/N's with a hint of amusement dancing in her eyes.

Barbie Wire: Well, then, let's not waste any time~.

She purred, her fingers deftly working at the clasp of her bra.

Y/N's heart raced as Barbie Wire slowly removed her bra, revealing more of her toned figure. He gulped nervously, feeling a mixture of excitement and apprehension coursing through him. As the bra fell away, Barbie Wire leaned in closer, her breath warm against his skin as she whispered.

Barbie Wire: Like what you see?

Y/N nodded.

Barbie Wire smirks, pleased with his response. She leans in closer, her lips brushing against his ear as she whispers.

Barbie Wire: Good. Because I like what I see too.

With that, she kisses him passionately, igniting a fire of desire between them.

As their embrace deepens, Barbie Wire's hands trail down Y/N's chest, her touch sending shivers down his spine. She breaks the kiss momentarily for a breather.

Y/N's cheeks flush with a mixture of excitement and nervousness as he takes in her beauty. Their intimate moment continues, with Y/N feeling a rush of conflicting emotions as he surrenders to the allure of Barbie Wire's affection.