C.H.E.R.U.B

The episode opens up to a shot of Heaven's golden gates. The gates open and "Cherub Towne" is shown. Cletus flies in front of the camera.

Cletus: Well, howdy! I'm Cletus! Welcome to Heaven! Guess you did somethin' good to get here, and good people deserve to give loved ones special blessin's!

The Cherubs appear on a small, old-fashioned TV which zooms out onto the I.M.P Headquarters. Blitzo blasts the TV with his flintlock pistol, and it explodes.

Millie: Nice one, B!

Blitzo: Gimme another, Mox.

Moxxie nervously sweeps away the flaming debris and puts another old-fashioned TV onto the stand. He turns it on with a scared look on his face. The 666 News logo appears. Blitzo pours gunpowder into his flintlock.

Blitzo: Eh, nah. Not feelin' it. Next!

Moxxie switches the channel. A demonically dressed Betty Boop appears in black and white, dancing erotically with prominent, bouncing breasts, holding a pitchfork. Moxxie flinches in anticipation. Blitzo and Millie look bored.

Blitzo: Uh-huh. Keep going, keep goin', keep goin'...

Moxxie switches the channel again. Wally Wackford appears on the screen dressed in white with a black top hat, holding a cane.

Wally Wackford: I say, I say, are you lookin' to get work making crazy contraptions and goofy gadgets?

Wally whacks his cane on the wall at either side of him, producing the graphics for "CRAZY CONTRAPTIONS" and "GOOFY GADGETS" as he speaks.

Wally Wackford: WELL, call me at Wacky Wally Wackford's Wacky Idea Factory,

The Wacky Wally Wackford's Wacky Idea "Factory" ™ title appears against a similar circular background of classic old cartoons. The panel with the title then falls over forwards, landing with a

Wally: Where you make the things and I make the money!

Wally moves close to the screen with a pleading look.

Wally: Please! I'm very desperate!

Blitzo: Bingo!

Blitzo shoots and explodes the TV again, scattering debris.

Millie: WOO! You're on a roll, sir!

Back with Loona, she sat at her desk. She has one foot up on the table that twitches in her sleep. A plastic cup with her name written on it and filled with water sits on the table next to her foot.

Loona sat quietly, observing Y/N as he sat on the couch, engrossed in a Batman comic. Y/N's fascination with comics was nothing new to Loona. She had seen him lose himself in the pages of his favorite stories countless times before, finding solace and comfort in the colorful adventures of his beloved characters.

As she watched him, a small smile tugged at the corners of Loona's lips. There was something endearing about the way Y/N became so absorbed in his interests.

As Loona observed Y/N reading his Batman comic, her thoughts drifted to the events that had transpired earlier, particularly his burnout. Guilt gnawed at her conscience as she replayed the scene in her mind, wishing she could turn back time and be there for him when he needed her most.

Loona hesitated for a moment before mustering up the courage to sit next to Y/N on the couch. She cleared her throat awkwardly, trying to start a casual conversation with him.