The Harvest Moon Festival

A sigh of contentment from Stolas is heard. Blitzo is shown lighting a cigarette on Stolas' bed and folds his arms behind his head.

Stolas: I'm sorry for having to move our little rendezvous early. I have an engagement this month on the full moon.

Stolas is shown wearing a ball gag and harness, his hands tied to the headboard with rope.

Blitzo: When this happens, it's not really something I fuss about...

He uses the cigar to burn the rope, freeing Stolas, who takes Blitzo's cigar from him and takes a long drag of it.

Blitzo: But, do you really need the book for this farm bullshit? I have, like, fifteen new clients waitin' for heads to roll.

Stolas: As shocking as it may seem, Blitzy, my grimoiiiiiire is actually incredibly important. And it isn't supposed to be lent out to itty-bitty Imps like yourself.

Stolas puts out the cigarette in one of Blitzo's horns and pinches his cheek before Blitzo shoves him away.

Stolas: The Harvest Moon is a very special occasion! It's been my annual duty to showcase it in the Ring of Wrath. It's celebrated by a very charming little festival with the locals.

Blitzo pulls a feather out of his mouth in disgust.

Blitzo: Wrath, huh? My employees are from there. I've never really been. I hear it's full of inbred chucklefucks.

Stolas: Oh! Why don't you all join me at the festival? I can guarantee you all...

Stolas pulls the covers over his head and his head appears near Blitzo's crotch.

Stolas: ...special access~.

Blitzo: Look, I told you, we're not bodyguards. Okay? That was a one-time thing we did badly.

Stolas stands up with the covers on his head. He does a playful owl head tilt.

Stolas: I'm simply offering a work-free day of fun! I feel quite safe at the Harvest Festival. It's the same every year.

Blitzo: Well if you promise this isn't some fuck fest invite, it does sound like it could be a blast and a half. Plus, it's not like we can do jack shit without your book anyway.

Stolas: Aww, I'm sowwy your clients will have to wait...

Blitzo: Oh, fuck my clients!

/////

Verosika: Oh Y/N~.

Verosika moaned in pleasure as she laid in bed with Y/N and kissed his cheek. Both their bodies were covered in sweat after they had sex.

Y/N: I'm glad you...liked it.

Apple: We did!

Apple giggled as she and Kiki both held Y/N close to their naked bodies.

Apple