5.

[ Changes ]

Nyx • (age unknown)

Nyx • (age unknown)

7:26 pm | home |

Nyx's pov:

The status on Essense and me is, she don't like ya girl. I mean that's how I've been feeling. It's been a few days and we haven't talked I've really been giving her, her space... or not.

Yes I still watch her, she told me to stop talking to her and I did just that? Since I've been observing her she's been looking more and more sad, or depressed.

I don't want to label it that but I've been seeing the little scars on her arms plus she never has a smile on her face unless she's talking to Autumn. Yup, found out about her too.

I've been secretly snooping in on their FaceTimes and reading their text from over Essence's shoulder whenever she's home from work. I could tell ole' girl was interested the way she'd compliment Essence and make her smile.

I wasn't jealous but I definitely felt some type of way.

I'm dead... I'm a ghost. Even if I wanted Essence she has every right not to want me back. Still I didn't want this Autumn girl to have her, something was off about her.

But I needed to know how Essence was feeling about her first.

I decided today I'm going to respect her privacy so I knocked on her door. Felt weird never done that before. I waited for her to answer.

Shortly after the door swung open. Essence's stood there unamused at my presence. She only had on a baggy long sleeve. "Can I come in orrr?"

"I'm surprised you even knocked."

I waved at her. "Oh pfft stop being so sweet." I said sarcastically, she chuckled stepping aside and letting me in.

"Soo who's the new friend?" I asked getting to the point. She stopped smiling. "So you been spying on me?" Essence questioned crossing her arms.

No way out of this one.

"Yes, but I just wanted-"

She put her face in her hand. "What have I told you about that?" Her tone made me feel bad, I looked down at my levitating feet.

"She's just a coworker." She admitted.

"So you don't like her? Because she likes you."

"No? What? No she doesn't."

"She sure does, I hear the way she compliments you!"

"Lower your fucking voice." Essence shush me angrily. Love this little aggressiveness she was showing.

"Well if she doesn't like you and you don't like her, why haven't you been giving me any pussy?"

Essence looked at me in shock for a moment then a smirk found way onto her face. "I didn't know you wanted any?"