8.

[ Daddy knows ]

Nyx • (age unknown)

Nyx • (age unknown)

12:34 am | Home |

Nyx's pov:

Accidentally telling Essence how I feel about her brought me a big relief, even though she didn't address it, or tell me how she feels back? I came to the conclusion that she doesn't like me.

I really feel bad about what I did maybe if I would've told her, I possessed her friend's body the night things could've went differently? I get that she feels tricked and lied to.

If I could, I would just take it all back.

A loud yawn interrupted my thoughts, it was Essence's dad walking to the kitchen. He opened the refrigerator pouring himself something to drink, for a second I forgot I wasn't invisible.

Oh shit.

Thinking quickly, I jumped into the walls to hide. Small high pitch squeaks could be heard while I was hiding. I looked down, and there were three big ass mice under my feet.

"AHH~" I screamed jumping out of the wall, Essence's father turned around with his glass cup in hand.

I quickly floated away to the basement praying I didn't get caught.

When I got down to the basement, I was going to ask Essence could I stay in there with her so I didn't have look over my shoulder 24/7, but she was doing my favorite activity.

Her hand placed between her legs and the other one gripping her breast. Her moans beautifully mixed with the sound of her fingers going in and out of her wet core.

Essence body jerked forward, back arched off the bed. Her grip got tighter on her boobs. "Ughh get- the fuck outtt~" She moaned loudly still pleasing herself. I got closer seeing her fingers move rapidly inside of herself.

High pitch moan left her agape mouth as she threw her head back, messy curly hair spread all over her pillow. She came so gracefully. Pulling her fingers out of herself, she licked up the creamy arousal and turn towards me.

"Could of sworn I said get out-"

"Shut up."

I forcefully pushed her back then pulled her towards the bottom of the bed by her ankles. Eyeing the beauty that is between her legs, her swollen clit and entrance  that was dripping cum stared back at me waiting to be devoured.

"Nyx unt unt I just ca-" I moved down directly in  between her thighs then flattened my tongue onto her clit shutting her up. My hands rested on the each one of thighs stopping them from closing on me.