Trauma

Song of the chapter: im not the only one by sam smith

Natsu P.O.V

At the party, i met up with Gray, loke, and lyon. Loke went off to go flirt, amd lyon went to go talk to Lissana. It was just me and Gray.

"Im going ovwr to where Freed, Bixlow, and Jellal are", he said walking over to them.

They were having a drinking contest. I followed him to make sure he didn't drink himself into a coma.

28 shots later...

"Im the *hic* king of the *hic* world!", shouted Gray as he started to strip.

"i think its time you went home", i said pulling Gray away from the bar area.

"Get offa *hic* me. Or I'll *hic* freeze you!", he said trying to get away from me.

He struggled one more time,and then he fell on the floor, unconscious.

"Son of a-", i thought to myself as i pulled him off the floor.

Super smut time ^-^

I caried him out of the door and into my car. I drove him home. Using the spare key he gave me, i unlocked his house and carried him upstairs to his room. I put him on his bed. I was just about to walk out of his room when a pair or arms grabbed me from behind.

It was Gray! He pulled me back onto his bed.

"Gray get off of me!", i said trying to push him off of me.

But he was way stronger than me. He crashed his lips against mine. He forced his tongue into my mouth. I bit his tounge. He recoiled in pain. He swung his fist and punched me in face, knocking me out. When i came to, i was naked, and Gray was on topmof me, also naked.

He flipped me over. I struggled to get away from him. He held me down with one hand, and spread my cheeks with the other. He forced himself inside of me. I screamed. Tears were streaming down my face. He continued to pump my ass.

The pain was unbearable. I was begging him to stop. He pumped my ass until he came. He rolled off of me and fell asleep. I curled myself into a ball and cried.

"My best friend just raped me", i thought to myself.

I fell asleep.

Gray P.O.V

When i awoke, i found myself naked.

"What the hell happened last night?", i thought to myself.

I heard a light snore. K looked over to my left and saw Natsu fast asleep next to me. Omg! I slept withmmy best friend last night! I groaned.

I reached over and shook him awake. When he opened his eyes, he stared at me for a while. Then, his eyes got big and he jumped out of my bed. He hit his head on my bookshelf in the process.

"Natsu! Are you okay?", i asked as i got out of bed to help him.

"Dont touch me!", he shouted.

"Whats wrong?", i said as he pulled his clothes on.

"Y-You r-raped me", he said as tears ran down his face.

Before I could respond, he ran out of my room. I could hear the door open and close.

"What did I do?", i said to myself.