Vampire v.s Hunter

Song of the chapter: Set fire to the rain by Adele

Emerald P.O.V

"Emerald!", shouted Heidi a she burst through my bedroom door.

"*sigh* What is it that you need?", i asked putting down the book i was reading.

"There's a massive amount of vampires headed for Magnolia", she explained.

"Deploy fleets 1 and 3" to the outskirts of the city", i replied.

"What about 2, 4, and five?", she asked.

"Then deploy them. They're going to need all the help they can get", i said.

Just then Salamander came running into my room.

"The Vampires have invaded the city. I've deployed all of the hunters", he explained.

Suddenly, two figures crashed through my window, landing on Heidi and Salamander.

"Do you know how expensive that window was?! It was worh more than your life!", i said angrily as i pulled out two guns from behind me.

Before they could react, i emptied both clips in their chests. More vampires came crashing into the room. I quickly reloaded both guns and took aim. Just as i was about to take aim, Heidi threw a light grenade, and killed them.

"We have to get out of here. Or else we'll be overrun", said Heidi.

"We can go to my house. We'll be safe there", said Salamander.

"What about your mom?", i asked.

"She left a few days ago for a cruise", he replied.

"Thsn what are we waiting for? Lets go before more of them show up", said Heidi.

And so we left.

Natsu P.O.V

"Gray? What's happening?", i asked i clung to his arm.

"I don't know Natsu. But whatever happens, I'll protect you", he replied as he kissed my forehead.

I smiled and snuggled closer to him.

"Well look at what we have here", said a familiar voice behind us.

We turned around and saw Salamander and rwo girls behind him.

"Salamander! Where have you been? I haven't seen you in days!", i said running towards him and hugging him.

"I know Natsu. Things have been complicated", he replied.

He pulled back and smiled at me. Then he frowned when he saw my neck. He pushed me aside and charged at Gray. He tackled him to the ground and put a dagger to his throat.

"How dare you!", he hissed.

"If i didn't turn him, he was going to die!", he replied.

"I don't care!", he yelled at him.

The boy that was with Gray rushed forward and threw Salamander off of him. His eyes glowing a deep shade of purple.

"Its you. Your the one they call the demon of the earth", said one of the girls drawing her sword.

"And your the black samurai. Also known as my sister", said Jonah bitterly.

"Hold the fucking phone. You two are related?!, shouted the girl with two guns in her hands.

"I was going to tell you at some point, but i didn't want it to be like this", said the samurai girl.

"Heidi! Emerald! We have enough to worry about! Now can we please focus on the more important matter?!", shouted Salamander.

Just then, we all heard a loud roar. We all rurned to see Mest and a few dozen vampires behind him. When he saw me, me smirked.

"Your still alive? Usally when i bite, my victims don't survive", he said.

Gray pulled me behind him.

"So your the bastard that bit Natsu", he growled.

He charged at Mest, and punched him in the face repeatedly. When he was done, mest just laughed. He tried toside kick him in the stomach, but Gray grabbed his leg and twisted it, causing it to to break. Mest screamed in pain, and fell unconscious.

The rest of the vampire's charged at us. Caitlins, Heidi, Salamander, and Emerald rushed to fight them. A group of vampires headed for us.

"Get behind me Natsu", said Jonah.

I rushed and hid behind him. His eyes glowed that deep shade of purple again, and horns formed on his head, and he sprouted wings. They charge at us, and Jonah raised his hand, and the ground under them opened. They fell, and he closed the gap, killing them.

I was about to respond to respond to this, but claws dug themselves deep in my throat, and tore it out. I was killed instantly.