Bound

Song of the chapter: Turning Tables by Adele ( glee cover )

Gray P.O.V

I awoke to the sound of someone screaming. The voice was familiar. It was Natsu's. I got up off of he table i was on, and ran up the stairs. Just as i was to walk out off the door, a strong hand pulled me back.

"Jonah! What the hell man!", i shouted at him.

"Princess Caitlin told me not to let you leave", he explained.

"But i have to get to Natsu! Hes in trouble!", i yelled at him.

Just then my phone rang. It was Erza.

"Gray, come quick. It's Natsu. Me and lucy were on our way to her house when we saw a figure in Natsu's lawn. We checked it out and saw that it was Natsu. I dont know what to do. Hes got two hole punctures in his neck and Hes bleeding black blood, and its everywhere", she explained.

"Ok. Im on my way now", i replied as i put my phone back in my pocket.

I looked Jonah in the eyes.

"Please, you have to let me go", i pleaded.

"Let him go", said Caitlin walking down the stairs.

"Are you sure?", asked Jonah.

She nodded her head yes. He let go of me.

"We shall accompany you", said Caitlin.

"Wait, before we leave, what does it mean if you bleed black blood?", i asked.

"Why do you ask?", asked Caitlin.

"It's my boyfriend Natsu. He been bleeding the stuff for a while now", i answered.

"OH MY GAWD! YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND! TELL ME EVERYTHING!", Caitlin squealed.

"Later Caitlin. Grays boo is bleeding out on his front lawn", Jonah said opening the front door.

"Wait, you still need to tell me what black blood means", i said.

Caitlins face darkened.

"Gray, Natsu is dying", she explained.

"What!? What do you mean hes dying?", i shouted.

"I mean that if hes bleeding that stuff, he was bitten, but his body refused it", she explained.

I sunk down to the floor. I couldn't believe it. He was dying. The boy whos been through so much in his life, the one that i loved, was dying.

"We can still save him", Caitlin continued.

"How?", i asked.

"If you already marked him, then all you have to do is bind him to you", she said happily.

"Your really happy about this boy on boy stuff, huh?", i said getting up.

"You have no idea", she said.

"Lets go before the boy dies", said Jonah dragging us out of the house.

I was gonna save Natsu. And kill the bastard that bit him.

Natsu P.O.V

(Dream)

When i opened my eyes, i found myself laying on a white floor. I looked around me and saw that everything was white.

"Oh crap. Im dead. Im dead and i never got the chance to finish all of my episodes of Teen Wolf", i panicked.

"Natsu", said a girls voice from behind me.

I got up and turned around. I saw a young girl with blonde hair and green eyes. She also had some kind of ear thingys on her head.

"Who are you?", i asked.

"I am Mavis. The very first Vampire", she replied.

"Woah", i said.

"Listen to me Natsu. Your friends are in danger. There is a great danger headed for Magnolia. The Vampires here in magnolia are those of light. But the ones headed for here, are ones of darkness. Alert your friends. Prepare for battle", she explained as she disappeared.

And then i woke up. I opened my eyes and saw Gray next to me with my head in his lap. There was blood all over him. But it was black.

"Natsu?", he said looking at me.

"Hey ice princess", i said smiling.

He smiled at me as tears ran down his face. He bent his head down captured my lips with his.

"Hurry Gray. He doesn't have much time left", said a girl who was around Wendy's age.

"Im nervous", he replied.

"All your doing is just draining his blood, and then he'll become immortal, just like you, and then poof! Bound for life", said Caitlin.

Gray P.O.V

I nodded my head nervously. I tilted Natsu's headsligthy to the left and i braed my fangs. I sunk them deep into his neck, causing him to whimper.

"What the-?!", exclaimed Lucy.

"Oops. Forgot all about you two", said Caitlin.

She waved her hand and they both fell unconscious. She had wiped their mindsof this ordeal. She ordered Jonah to take them both home. He was back in less than two minutes.

I felt Natsu shudder, then go limp. He was dead. I was about to yell his name, when he opened his eyes. The irises were a golden red.

"Why do i feel so much better?", he asked.

"Because your kinda dead", i replied.

"I hate to interrupt, but there's a large number of vampires headed this way", Said Jonah.

I focused my hearing and sure enough, there were vampires headed for us. Time to fight.