Found Out

Song of the chapter: Miss Jackson by Pan!c at the disco

Zeref P.O.V

"Levy wait!", i yelled as I chased her down the street.

"Leave me alone!" She yelled back.

I pushed myself to go faster. I had to catch her. She looked back at me. Her eyes bugged, and she turned back around. Suddenly, she tripped over something. She was fell instantly to the ground. I pounced on her.

"Get off of me!", she said struggling to get away from me.

"Just listen to me!", i said.

"Why would I?! You killed my boyfriend. Your a murderer", she yelled.

"Listen Levy. I understand that you are confused. I get that. But if you were raped and beaten, and humiliated for years. Every school is the same. What would you have done?", i said.

"I get that your feeling hurt. I understand that. But murder is never the answer", she said as I got off of her.

"What do you suggest I do then?", i asked.

"You have to run. Run and never come back. The hospital is going to know that they were murdered. And since your the only one to see them, they're going to know it was you", explained Levy.

"Thank you Levy. And tell Natsu that i love him", i said walking away.

And with that, i disappeared into the night.

Natsu P.O.V

I sighed as i closed my my text book. I had been studying for a whole two hours for my math test. I decided to go downstairs to get something to eat. I walked downstairs to find Aunt Cana sprawled out on the floor.

"Aunt Cana!", i yelled as i ran to her.

I knelt down and layed her head in my lap. I checked her pulse. She was alive, but barely.

"Whats with the yelling?", said Wendy walking down the stairs.

Her eyes bugged when she saw Aunt Cana. She ran over to us.

"What happened?", she asked frantically.

"I don't know. I just came downstairs and i saw her like this", i explained.

"Im going to call an ambulance", she said pulling out her phone.

"Im calling Uncle Bacchus", i said pulling out my phone also.

"Natsu. What's wrong?", he asked.

"Its Aunt Cana. There's something wrong with her. Meet me and Wendy at the hospital", i said.

"Okay. Im on my way now", he replied hanging up.

*Time skip to Hospital Room*

"How is she Doc?", asked Uncle Bacchus.

"Well, she is unconscious for now. Her cancer has spread to her heart. Im afraid that she wont live much longer", she explained.

Uncle Bacchus's face paled. He sat down next to Aunt Cana and neld her hand. Tears were running down all of our faces.

"Im going to stay the night at Grays", i said.

"Erza said i can stay at her house. Can you drop me off?", asked Wendy.

"Sure", i replied as we walked out of the room.

Gray P.O.V

It was storming outside. I heard a knock at my door. When i opened it, i saw Natsu standing there in the rain. He was crying.

"Natsu. What's wrong?", i asked, pulling him inside.

"It's my Aunt Cana. Shes in the hospital. Her cancer has spread to her heart. They said she doesn't have much time left. I don't know what to do. I just need someone to hug", he said through sobs.

I grabbed him, and held him in my arms.

"Shh. Its going to be alright. Im here for you no matter what", i cooed.

"I don't know where id be without you", he said.

I led him upstairs.

"You can stay here for the night. I can lend you some Pj's if you want", i said as we walked into my room.

"Im going to go put my clothes in the washer", he said walking out of my room.

A few minutes later, he appeared wearing the outfit i had bought him a while ago.

"N-Natsu. What are you doing", i asked as i felt myself get hard.

"I owe you. So don't try and stop me", he said walking over to me.

I grabbed him by his waist and pulled him closer to me. I started to kiss his neck, causing him to moan. I started to play with his nipples through the bra. His prick was erect, causing it to poke out of the panties.

"Ah, Gray. If you keep that up I'll come!", he moaned.

I stuck two of my fingers inside of him, causing him to cum. I bent him over and stuck myself deeper than usual into him. I thrusted hhard and fast into him. I reached around and started to jerk him off. We both came quickly. We both lay there, panting.

"Its time for a shower", he said looking at me.

I laughed and rolled over on him.