Confession

Song of the chapter: human by Christina Perry

Natsu P.O.V

I ran ftom Grays house, to mine. I burst through our door.

"Natsu! Where have you been. I called all of your friends to see if they knew where you were", explained aunt Cana.

"Aunt Cana!", i yelled before rushing towards her.

I rushed forward and huged her tightly.

"What happened?", asked aunt Cana as she hugged me back.

"I was raped!", I said through tears.

"What?!", she screamed.

"What's going on down here?", yelles uncle Bacchus coming down the stairs.

"Natsu was raped", said aunt Cana.

"How?!", uncle Bacchus aitting me on the couch.

I explained to hem about how i went to the party. How Gray entered a drinking contest and lost. How i had to take him home, and how he forced me onr he bed and raped me.

"So it was Gray who did this?", said uncle Bacchus angrily.

"Yes! But dont do anything. I want to figure this out on my own", i replied.

Aunt Cana P.O.V

I watched as Natsu went upstairs to go take a shower. I turned to Bacchus.

"I hope he doesn't go bacj into that depression stage again", aaod Bacchus with a sigh.

"Thats why we're here. To make sure that doesn't happen", i replied.

"Do you think we should get wendy involved?", he asked.

"We can't. Shes in juvy", i said shaking my head.

"For what?", exclaimed Bacchus.

"She put some kid in the hospital, cause they kicked her cat", i explained.

"Jeez. That kid is dangerous", he replied shaking his head.

"Tell me about", i said with a sigh.

We stood there in silence for a few minutes.

"Wanna have a drinking contest?", He asked breaking the silence.

"Hell yeah!", i said pumping my fist in the air.

The next day in the school courtyard...

Natsu P.O.V

"He did what?!",shouted lucy.

"Shhh! Keep your voice down", i said trying to quiet lucy.

"How many people know about this?", asked Erza.

"Just my aunt, uncle, and you two", I explained.

"What about gray? When are you going to talk to him about this?", asked lucy.

"I dont know", i replied.

"Natsu", said Erza putting her hand on my head.

"Yeah Erza?", i replied.

"Get your aass up and go talk to him. Because if you dont, youll be missing a testicle", she said pulling my hair.

"Oww. Okay, okay. Ill go talk to him", i said getting up to go look for him.

I found him by levy and Juvia. He noticed me and started to run. I grabbed one of levy's books and aimed ot at his legs. I threw it and connected with his feet, causing him to fall.

"Oof", said Gray as he fell on his face.

"Listen we need to talk about what happened that night", i said helping him up.

"I don't want to", he said, avoiding my gaze.

"Well your gonna", i said, dragging him into a janitors closet.

Here goes nothing.

"Look Gray, we've been best friends since we were kids. And over the years we both havw grown into exceptionally teenager's. But there's something I've been wanting to tell you. I love you, well fallen in love with you. I mean honestly, i have been for years. But just because you raped me, does not mean im going to stop loving you, you understand?", i explained.

I looked at him for any sign of emotion. He sighed and turned to me.

"Natsu. Ever since you left, ive been wondering if I was straight or gay. I even tried watching gay porn, and im still not sure. And every time you get really close to me, my heart starts to beat fast", he explained.

"Id say you were in love with me, cause thats how i feel around you", i said with a smirk.

He stared at me for a few minutes. Then he leaned in and kissed me. But this kiss was different from when he kissed me Before. This was passionate and soft. I kissed him back. He tried to force his tongue into my mouth, but i wouldn't let him. He pulled back and smiled. He started to kiss my neck, causing me to moan. He quickly covered my mouth.

"Gray", i moaned.

Just then, someone banged on the door.

"Open up!",yelled lucy.

We quickly fixed ourselves, and i opened the door.

"Took you long enough", said Erza.

"Damn. Just when things were about to get interesting", I thought to myself as me and lucy walked to her house.

*beep*beep*

I checked my phone to see a text from Gray.

Fulbuster: meet me at my house ;)

Dragneel: sure. No prob

Fulbuster: k

I locked my phone and told lucy i was going to Grays house. This was going to be fun.