Troubled

Song of the chapter: Misery by Maroon 5

Natsu P.O.V

Its been at least four days since Zeref kidnapped me. I've been hiding from him ever since. This house is so big, there are a whole bunch of hiding places. But, as i hide from Zeref, i can feel myself slowly slipping away. I was aslo starting to get very hungry.

I poked my head out from my hiding place to make sure the coast was clear. Seeing that he wasn't in sight, I made my way carefully to the kitchen. As I turned the corner, I saw him. And he saw me. I turned and ran, but it was no use. A few seconds later, he grabbed me by my waist, and pulled me into him.

"Get off of me", I said, trying to free myself from his grip.

"You know I cant do that", he said in my ear.

I finally gave up, and went limp in his arms.

"He's gonna find me", I muttered.

"What was that?". he asked me.

"Gray. He's gonna find me. And when he does he's gonna kill you", I said a little louder.

"I'll be waiting for him", he replied.

He slung me over his shoulder, and walked towards his bedroom. Once we were in his room, he threw me on his bed. He walked to his closet, and pulled out a maid outfit, and some black heels.

"What the hell is that?", I asked.

"This is your new clothing attire. Now get dressed", he replied.

I reluctantly took the outfit, and walked into his bathroom. I cant believe i was doing this shit. Then again, if i didn't do this, he'd probally force me to bed with him, which i did not want to happen. Sighing, i slipped on the heels and stood up. I almost fell on my face because of the damn things. I managed to keep my balance, and walked out of the bathroom, where Zeref stood waiting for me.

"Dont you look beautiful", he said smiling at me.

I just glared at him. He chuckled and handed me a feagher duster.

"Now go clean the house", he said.

I walked out of the bedroom angrily. For the first 20 minutes, i was doing okay in the heels i was wearing. As i finished dusting a bookshelf, i turned and tripped on some loose carpet. I fell tk the floor with a yelp. I felt a strong pair of hands lift me off of the floor. I expected it to be Zeref, but it wasn't. I immediately reconized him. With his spiky blonde hair, and ear piercing.

"Sting?!", i exclaimed.

Gray P.O.V

It has been four days since i last saw Natsu. We've been searching for Levy, but it was no use we couldn't find her.

"Gray", said Caitlin walking into my bedroom.

"Yes?", i replied turning away from my computer.

"Ever since Natsu went missing, I've been doing some research on his species. And trust me, tour not going to like this information. Turns out he can get pregnant. And if Zeref's already bonded with him, he can get him pregnant. But only sometime next week", she explained.

"But that's in two days", i yelled as i jumped up from my seat.

I plopped down on my bed. This is terrible. If Natsu gets pregnant, then there would be no point in trying to save him. The two would be bonded for life. I could feel angry tears streaming down my face.

Caitlin sat next to me, and hugged me. I hugged her back, and cried into her shoulder. Just then, there was a knock at the front door. I heard it open, and Jonah called me and Caitlin downstairs.
We walked downstairs to find the last person i thought I'd ever see. Levy.