Amends

Song of the chapter: Still into you by Paramore

Gray P.O.V

I watched as one of the vampire's dug his claws into Natsu's neck, ripping it open. He was dead for sure. Or so i thought... His eyes burned a golden red, and his wound immediately healed. What the hell is he exactly?

He started laughing and grabbed the vampire by the throat. Natsu squeezed his throat and the vampire burst into flames. When he was done there was nothing left. Not even the ashes. The rest of the vampire's saw this and they started to flee.

Natsu sprouted wings of flames and he flew into the air after them. He shot balls of fire into the crowd. He burned all of them alive. His moment didn't last long though. His wings disappeared, and he plummeted to the ground.

I rushed forward and caught him.

"He's a dragon slayer", said Caitlin.

"What?", i said looking at her.

"I said hes a dragon slayer. And a powerful one at that", she responded.

"That Mest guy must've triggered it when he bit him", said Jonah.

"Gray. I feel tired", said Natsu exhaustingly.

"Go on ahead. Me and the rest of my hunters will clear out the remaining Vamps, and clean up what we can", explained Emerald.

"And I shall cast a memory wipe spell on the city, and any others", said Caitlin.

I nodded, and took Natsu inside. I bathed him and dressed in his pj's and layed him in his bed. Just as i was about to walk out of his room, he grabbed my hand, stopping me.

"Don't leave me here alone. Please, spend the night here. And plus, i'm not sleepy", he pleaded.

I laughed and ruffled his hair. I stripped down to my boxers and got in the bed with him. He grabbed his tv remote and turned on a recorded episode of Teen Wolf.

"I love you Gray ", he said as he snuggled closer to me.

"I love you too Natsu", i replied.

"Gray?", he said.

"Yes Natsu?", i replied.

"You stink", he said.

I couldn't argue with that. I did smell like blood and death, and yet here i was, half naked in his bed with him.

"Why are you just now saying something?", i asked.

"Because you were making me feel safe. And you kind of have an erection. I can feel it against my thigh", he explained.

"We haven't done it in awhile, so...", i said turning away.

"Is that your way of asking me if we can have sex?", he asked smiling.

"Yes", i replied.

He responded by turning me over and climbing on top of me. He started grinding on me. I pulled him down, and we started making out. He slipped his hand into my boxers, and started to stroke my hardened member. I came quickly in his hand.

He licked his hand clean and sat up. He started to strip out his clothes.

*time skip to after they had sex*

I smiled to myself as covered me and Natsu in. I held him close to me, and he snuggled in closer to me. I kissed his forehead and rested my head on his. I loved him. I loved him with all of my heart. I would give my life for him. I hugged him tightly and fell asleep.

Heidi P.O.V

I sat in silence as my brother sat across from me.

"So uh.. How ya been?", he asked, breaking the silence.

"Umm, good, i guess?", i replied.

"*sigh* Look, i don't know what to say. We haven't spoken to each other in 2 years. I ran away because I was scared. Scared at what i had become. I didn't want to risk anyone's life. I didn't want to take anymore either. Not like i did..", he said, his voice trailing off.

"Like Marley", i finished.

He looked up at me with tears in his eyes. I got up and walked over to him. I hugged him tightly as my tears streamed down my face.

"Everything is gonna be all right. Dont you worry", i said.

"I love you Sis", he said.

"I love you too Bro", i replied.