Smut.. so much smut

Song of the chapter: earned it by the weekend

Natsu P.O.V

"Hey Natsu", says Ur as i walk through the door.

"Hey", i reply.

"Im going out for a bit, kay?", she said walking out of the door.

She has no idea as to why I'm here. Me and here son were about to have sex. This would be my third time. I walked upstairs and into Grays bedroom.

"Took you long enough", he said walking up to me.

"Well i had to get awayfrom lucy, so ha", i said smiling.

He closed the door and locked it. He turned to me and grabbed my waist. He started to kiss my neck, causing me to moan. He slipped his hands under my shirt. He started playing with my nipples. I was in pure ectasy. He was kissing my neck and pulling my nipples.

I could feel myself getting harder by the second. He pulled back and looked into my eyes.

"These clothes are becoming a nuisance", he said lustfully.

3 minutes later...

"Your body is gorgeous", said Gray looking at me as i pulled off my underwear.

"Your not to bad yourself", i said looking down at his member.

I walked over to him and got on my knees. I took his cock and took it into my mouth. I swirled my tounge on his tip, making him moan.

"Ahh! Natsu, how are you so good at this?", asked Gray.

"Lets just say i practice alot",i said with a wink.

I could feel him getting ready to cum. I went faster.

"Im cumming!", yelled Gray as he shot loads of jizz down my throat.

"You shot so much", i said qs pulled away from his cock, which was still hard.

Gray lifted me on top of him. He stuck one of his fingers inside of me. Then two. Then three. After a while, he took his fingers out of me. He flipped us over so that he was on top of me. He put us in doggy style position. He positioned himself at my entrance.

"Are you ready for this?", he asked.

I nodded my in agreement. He slowly slid himself inside of me. It hurt, but not a lot.

"Im gonna move now", he said as he started to thrust into me.

I bit into his pillow.

"Let me hear those noises of yours", he whispered in my ear.

I nodded my head and let go of the pillow. He started to thrust deeper into me. I was moaning his name like crazy. It was only turning him on more.

He reached around and started to jerk me, while he thrusted into me. I came in his hand.

"Im going to cum inside of you", he said moaning.

I started to move my body to his thrusts.

"Im cumming!", he yelled as he released himself inside of me.

He clasped on me. His breathing ragged.

"That had to be the time of my life", he said.

"I hope it was. Because if it wasn't, i would terrible", i said smiling.

He dipped down to kiss my forehead.

"I love you Natsu", he told me.

"And i love you too Gray", i said happily.

He got off of me. He walked out of his room. Afer a while, he reappeared with two towels.

"Are those for wiping up our mess?", i asked.

"No. These are for showering", he said.

"So kinky", i said seductively.

"My stamina can only go so far", he replied laughing.

I got up and took a towel from him. I kissed him on the cheek, and went to go yake a shower.