Cousin

Song of the chapter: she wolf by sia and David Guetta

Gray P.O.V

I watched as Natsu's cousin wendy, run up to him and hug him tightly. She turned to me, finally noticing my presence. G

"Who are you?", she asks me.

"Im his boyfriend", i said pointing to Natsu.

"How did you two meet?", she asked.

"Let's just say its complicated", said Natsu.

Wendy stood there. Her eyes, shooting me daggers. I couldtell that she didn't trust me. She hufded and went into the kitchen to help prepare dinner.

"That was akward", said Natsu.

"What's her problem?", i said turning to face him.

"Don't worry about her. She's just a little protective ever since she found out i was gay", he explained.

I shook my head and grabbed his hand. I started to pull him towards the stairs.

"W-What are you doing?", Natsu asked, confused

"You still have to hold up to your end of our deal", i said throwing him over my shoulder.

"But my family is here!", he replied, struggling to get down.

"Then I'll gag you", i replied.

"With what?!", he said as we walked into his room.

"The ball gags that are hidden up under your bed", i explained, closing his door.

"H-How do you know about those?", he stammered.

"Found them while i was cleaning your room when we did it a couple of days ago", i explained, as i layed him on his bed.

I leaned down and crashed my lips against his. I slid my hands under his shirt and started to play with his nipples. I could feel our hard-ons pressing against each other. I slipped one of my hands in his pants, and started jerking him off.

He let out soft moans. He came in my hand. I pulled my hand out of his pants, and licked it. He unzipped my pants, and took out my member. He was just about to suck me, when something hard hit the back of my head. I yelled in pain As i was pulled off of Natsu.

"What the hell do you think your doing?!", screamed Wendy.

"Wendy! What are you doing in here?!", Natsu screamed at Wendy.

"I was on my way to come get you for dinner, when i heard moans coming from behind your door. And being the lovable cousin i am, i decided to check it out. And what do ya know, i walk in to find some guy on top of you", she fumed.

"First of all, who the fuck do you think your talking to like that? Second, i dont care if you went to juvy or not, i will kick your blue haired ass from here to Africa. Third, GET THE FJCK OUT OF MY ROOM! NOW!", Screamed Natsu.

Wendy looked asmif she hqd just lost her dog. But she quickly covered up any emotion on her face, by replacing it with a frown.

"Whatever", she mumbled walking out of his room.

He turned toward me.

"Lets finish what we started", he said closing his bedroom door.

"Come to daddy", i said as he pounced on me.

Wendy P.O.V

"Where's Natsu and Gray?", asked aunt Cana as took my seat at the dining room table.

"They're upstairs fucking each other's brains out", i replied.

Uncke Bacchus almost choked on his spaghetti. Aunt Cana stared at me in surprise.

"Yeah. If you listen closely, you can hear they're moans", i explained.

We all became deathly quiet. And sure enough, we could hear Natsu and Grays moans from upstairs.

"I just lost my appetite", said uncle Bacchus, getting up.

"Sit your ass down, and eat your fucking food", commanded aunt Cana.

He reluctantly sat back down. After ten minutes, the boys came downstairs to eat.I huffed and took out my phone. I decided to text Romeo.

Wendy: hey boo ;)

Romeo & Juliet: Hey Wendy. What you need?

Wendy: i need some more weed

Romeo and Juliet: I'll meet you in the park at 9:30

Wendy: okay. Bye!

I locked my phone. I hope he actually brings it. Because honestly, i needed it.