Chapter 6

From now on (unless I say so)  it will be Lindsey's P.O.V :)

I woke up with my head hurting. I opened my eyes, but I could see nothing. I was blindfolded. I moved my arms and legs, but they didn't move very far.

"Oh, I see the little girl is awake. But she realizes she is tied up. GAH! 17 years your bloody filthy mother hide you." I heard a woman's voice say. "17 years that pig tried to protect you." "SHUT UP, THEA!" A man yelled. I heard the woman scream in agony, "Please! Please don't hurt me!" The sound of him slapping her rang through the air. The woman cried as the man said, "Thea, you have helped me to get here, but that is all I need of you." "NO! NO PLEASE! HAVE MERCY ON ME!" She screamed. One loud pitiful scream filled the air, and all was silent.

Where am I? What just happened? WHAT IS GOING ON??

A tear fell down my cheek, and I felt someone catch it with their finger. "Oh little one, do not cry." I heard the man's voice say. I tried to speak, but nothing came out. "They wont find you here. You are safe with me. Away from the evil ones." He whispered.

SAFE? REALLY? SAFE???

"Say something." He ordered. I was too scared to try. He kicked me in the leg. "SAY SOMETHING!" I shook my head. I heard him let out a yell of anger, and he punched me in the stomach.

Pain. Pain was all I knew. Pain was all I could think about, it felt like knifes were being dug into my stomach. "FOR GODS SAKE SAY SOMETHING!" he screamed. I opened my mouth and sputtered out "h-h-h-elp." "Much better." He snorted. He picked me up and threw me down on something hard and cold. The man ripped the blindfold off and walked over to the other side of the room. And since the first time since I had woken up, I took a good look around the room.

It was a huge basement, with no windows. The ceiling and walls were made of cement. There was one red couch that was chewed up, and a dog house in a corner of the room. On the wall opposite me was a shelf loaded with rifles and pistols. And underneath the shelf was a table with ammo and knifes strewn all on it. Underneath the table was a bundle of clothes and blankets. The wall to my right was covered with pictures and newspaper headlines about....Me!?!?!?! 

"Wh-wh-who are you?" I whispered. The man was near the table with the ammo and knifes, sharpening a knife. He grunted in reply. I stared at him. His had a brown buzz cut with hazel eyes. He was bulky and muscular, not someone I would want to fight with. His face was oval shaped, and he had a giant scar that went across his eye. I tried again, "Wh-who-" he cut me off with a shout, "SHUT UP!" I cowered in fright, I might be 17, but he scared the living daylights out of me. I looked down at what I was lying on. A silver table.

This is kinda like an operation table....HOLY 

The man turned around and approached me. He stared at me, his face unfathomable. I gulped, my throat dry. He very touched my cheek and rubbed his thumb over it. "How long has it been? 17 years?" I shuddered at his touch and he replied, "Thea and I have been waiting. But now its just me." He burst out into an evil laugh and pointed at the bundle of clothes. "Stupid Thea." He continued to laugh as he walked towards the door to my right. "I will be back in 5 minutes. Don't do anything stupid." He walked out the door and shut it with a loud BANG. I stared at the bundle, shivering with fright, wondering what he meant.

Wait a second, where is the woman?

She's.....the bundle......Did he kill her?? JESUS CHRIST SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF HERE

I tried wiggling my arms and legs out of the ropes holding me. I tried to escape. But nothing worked. I started sobbing into the room, "HELP. SOMEONE HELP ME! I DON'T WANNA DIE!" The man came back into the room and shouted, "SHUT UP! YOU AREN'T GOING TO DIE!" He slammed the door shut again, and I heard his steps going down a long hall. 

I have to escape. What, what do I do??

"I wish I had obeyed mom." I cried. I stared at the bundle, and I noticed blood seeping through one of the white blankets. 

HE KILLED HER! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?

The door creaked open, and I saw a boy about my age come into the room. 

That's strange. He looks like me...

Adam was my brother, and yet he didn't look like me. Adam has black hair and green eyes. People used to ask me if he was my boyfriend. In which we would respond with a disgusted voice, "EWWW! NO!!!" Now that I think about it, the only person I might of looked related to was mom. Mom had brown eyes and black hair. Dad had blond hair and green eyes.

I only got mom's eyes. But than whose hair did I get??

The boy tiptoed up to me and whispered, "Hello Emily..." I glared at him and hissed loudly, "MY NAME IS NOT EMILY." Up close I saw he had brown eyes that looked like mine and brown Justin Bieber hair. He smiled mockingly and said, "Yes, you are." I scowled in his face as he laughed silently, "What did that man do to Thea?" He stopped laughing immediately, and gave me a confused look, "Thea? Why? Where is she??" I stared at the bundle, not speaking. I knew if I spoke I would throw up. The boy slowly turned around and stared at the bundle. He gave a bloodcurdling scream and fell to the floor in a faint. 

"WHAT WAS THAT?" The man came bursting into the room. He saw the boy and thundered out "STERLING!" He stomped over to the boy and picked him up. "STERLING YRIO! I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY!" The boy heard nothing, seeing as he had fainted. I stared at them in fright, hoping nothing bad would happen. The man threw the boy to the other side of the room. I screamed as I heard the boy hit the wall. I closed my eyes and cried. The door slammed, and yet I still did not open my eyes.

And sleep overcame me.