Chapter 9

I stared at Sterling with disbelief in my eyes.

 He is not my brother! He doesn't even look like me! Ok, well he does have brown curly hair like mine...And brown eyes like mine...BUT ADAM IS MY BROTHER!

"Please explain." I said. Sterling looked at me, confused, "Explain what?" I rolled my eyes in response

How can somebody be so stupid? 

 "First of all, where are we? Why was I kidnapped? Why the heck are you calling that boy my brother?" I snapped, "And why am I not drowning?" I sat down on the ground, waiting for him to explain. Sterling let out a long breath of air, "That's a lot. But I will start off with, why you aren't drowning. My dad, Ian, built his hideout over an underground lake. He didn't know there was a lake, until he chiseled away rock to create an opening, a trapdoor. He was trying to make an escape route just in case. He explored the lake, and found an alligator." I started to speak, but he held up his hand,

"Don't interrupt when I am speaking!" I closed my mouth, indicating that he should go on. He started pacing, and continued, "A few days after the hideout was finished, Dad went down there to confront the alligator. He took some meat in his pocket, and sat it down on a rock and waited. The alligator was hungry enough to come up to the surface, so he climbed onto the ground and went towards the meat. My father jumped on top of the alligator from behind, whilst he ate and wrapped his legs around the beast. The alligator was surprised, so he whipped around trying to get dad off of his back. But dad looped some rope around the beast, and made a leash. His plan was to jump off and tie the rope around a rock, but instead he fell off. The alligator lashed out with his sharp claws and gave him the scar that you see on his eye. My dad grabbed the rope, with blood gushing out of his head, and tied it around a rock. He staggered out of the cave, into the woods, in which he had built his hideout." 

I interrupted him before he could go on, "And what does this have to do with how I didn't drown?" Sterling stopped his pacing, and scowled,  "I'M GETTING TO THAT POINT!" I shrugged and leaned back against a rock, ready for him to go on. He snorted and started pacing once again, "Ever since than, we have thrown meat down into the lake for the alligator, whom we call Paul, to eat. These past few days we haven't thrown any down, so when we jumped down he must of thought we were for him. So whilst you were trying to swim around, I swam to shore, and grabbed a giant piece of wood. Which we keep handy in cause there is trouble with Paul. Just as I expected, Paul glided at you, and ran into you. I jumped into the lake and dog-paddled at Paul. Paul noticed me at the last second, but I had already hit him over the head with the wood. I let the wood fall, whilst Paul floated away, knocked out. I dragged you out of the lake onto the rocks. And so that is why you did not drown." He looked at me and smiled. A friendly smile, not one of those creepy ones that his father makes. I smiled back, "Thanks." He looked at me, confused, "For what?" I looked at him with amusement, "For saving me." He shrugged it off, and said, "Alright, whats next." "Where are we?"

"We are in Berchtesgaden, Germany." He said. 

I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO TO GERMANY, BUT NOT THIS WAY!

"H-How did I get here?" I nervously asked. I looked around us, we were in the middle of some woods, but the entrance to the cave was behind us. Sterling raised his eyebrows, "That is for another day. But for now, its nighttime, and I'm tired. Goodnight, sister." I nodded my head, "Goodnight Sterling!" He laid down and about 5 minutes later, I realized what he said.

"SISTER?" I screamed. 

(Hey guys, sorry its short! Will try to post chapter 10 soon, which will explain the other questions. Please comment, follow, and vote! Even though I have no idea what the voting is for...)