Chapter 19

Lindsey's P.O.V

Private plane? Hear that sound? That's the sound of me laughing my head off. HAHHAHAHAHAHAH

"Um, Sterling. There is a giant flaw in this plan." I said. He rolled his eyes, "What?" 

Gosh. He thinks just cause he's my brother then he's the smart one, but for once I can show him up. "The Brits will see the plane and I'm pretty sure Ian will miss it. Also, none of us can fly the thing." We heard faint shouts in the distance, and Akila started crying with worry. Sterling smirked, "It's dark so no one will see the plane and Ian will never know it's gone." He walked off and motioned for us to follow him. "Um" I snapped, "We still don't have a pilot." 

"I know how to fly the plane."

I snorted, "Doubt it!"

"Well don't!"

"You can't fly it!"

"Yes, I can!"

"No, you can't!"

"Yes, I can!"

"No, you can't!" 

"SHUT UP!" Rayyah yelled. We both jumped and stared at her. She grabbed Akila's hand and stormed up to Sterling. "You get us out of here now or else if we make it out alive, I'll make sure your head comes straight off." She threatened.

The scary part? She was serious...

He gulped, nodded and ran deeper into the trees. I shrugged and followed him. A couple of minutes later we came into a clearing. In the middle was a small ...helicopter? "Here we are!" Sterling gleefully exclaimed. 

"Did I mention I have a fear of heights, and especially in small things that have no doors?" I squeaked. Rayyah didn't take dung from anyone. She pushed me towards it, ordering me to put my rear on the seat. I obeyed.

I was sitting up front with Sterling, while Rayyah and Akila were in the back. That's when I realized something, "ODUS AND ASMA!" I screamed. I started to unbuckle my seat belt, but Sterling yelled over the roar of the engine,  "WE DON'T HAVE TIME. WE HAVE TO GET OUT! THEY WILL BE FINE!" He quickly brought the helicopter up in the air. I dared to look down and I nearly swooned. Sterling steered the copter God knows what direction. 

After a few minutes, I saw something that made me feel sick to the stomach. Down below us was a clearing that was blazing with fire. All of the tents were burning, and it was spreading towards the trees. I sobbed out into the night air. I knew Asma and Odus wouldn't of survived. All those happy people were dead. I turned in my seat to look at the sisters in the back. They were clinging to each other shrieking from the destruction. Despair washed over me.

I stared back ahead ready for the long trip that was ahead of us.

Harry's P.O.V

I sighed as Louis slammed the door. I'm not an idiot!!

My phone buzzed. I groggily picked it up and unlocked it.

Text from Sabrina

"Gaaah!" I moaned.

To: Harry

From: Sabrina

Hello Mr. Handsome! ;) There's a party at my BFF's house tonight and YOU ARE COMING. I don't care what excuses you cook up, you are attending. Meet me at my house at 6. Be there! Love you! .xxxxx

I scrunched my nose in disgust, maybe Louis was right. 

To: Sabrina

From: Harry

We need to talk. Can you come over?

It was over. We are over. Everything is over. I am fed up with her. I plopped back on my bed and groaned. She thinks she is so amazing, but all she is an annoying buttface.

A few minutes later I heard someone yell, "EW. GROW UP." I rolled my eyes. Sabrina was here, and she was probably talking to Liam and Sarah. "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?" I heard her snap. I heard something slam and she yelled up the stairs, "Darrrrrrrling! This had better be important."

I sighed, "Up here." She made a grand entrance, also known as opening the door and blowing me kisses while batting her eyelids. Gross. I patted the bed next to me, so she came and sat down putting her hand on my chest and giggling. I slapped her hand and she drew back in surprise. I sat up and said, "We're over."

She wasn't expecting that. "Darling, you've got it wrong. I'm over here."

"I'm not talking about that. You and I as a couple are over."

"WHAT!?!?! HOW DARE YOU! I demand you to say you're sorry."

"Shut up witch." I spat.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her to the door. "Nice knowing you!" I said in a fake voice. I pushed her out the door and shut it. 

"HAROLD EDWARD STYLES YOU BETTER APOLOGIZE!" She shrieked, banging at my door. I heard some muffled voices downstairs and I heard whoops of joy. "FINALLY!" people yelled.

I smiled as I heard them. I grabbed my phone.

To: Boobear

From: Hazzzaaaa

You're right. I broke us off.

I heard people yelling out for joy, and I couldn't help it.

I did too.

Adam's P.O.V

"Come on!" Ron whined, "You need to get out of this house! Let's go to the park or something." "They had Lindsey. They had her in their hands then they had to lose her." I cried. 

"They'll find her." He reassured me. "Ian probably has her." I muttered. "Who is this Ian you guys keep on talking about?" He asked. I rubbed my forehead, shaking my head. I couldn't explain.

*Brrrrinnng* the phone rang.

I rolled my eyes. Probably another sympathy caller. "Stupid." I mumbled. Ron looked at the phone, then back at me, then back at the phone. "I think you should answer it." He said.

"Nah. 

"Answer it."

"No. It's just another person expressing their sympathy."

"I feel like you should answer it."

"NO!" 

"Just do it!"

"IF YOU CARE SO MUCH WHY DON'T YOU ANSWER IT?" I roared.

Ron shrugged and picked up the phone, "Hello?"

He gave me a pure look of shock, then dropped the phone. "Ron?" I asked, "You ok?"

"It's.......Lindsey....." 

******************************************************************************************************

HEEEY GUYS!

What do you think of the story?

Like it? 

If so, comment = ASDFGHJK

If not, comment = Go die.

Soooooooooo

Not sure what to say.

Bye? 

-Lindsey

P.S. 

Sorry for grammatical errors and miss-spellings.