Chapter 14

LINDSEY'S P.O.V

I stared at Uncle Hunter, as he turned back around and continued walking. He walked around the bend out of sight.

I for one, didn't follow him. I broke off into a run, the opposite direction. Once again I heard a faint splash! I nervously scanned the cave, but I couldn't see anything except stalagmites and stalactites. I shrugged and kept on walking. Splash! the sound got louder. I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking. I didn't notice the rock in the MIDDLE of the path, and as you can probably guess, I fell flat on my face. SPLASH! I heard the sound again. I tried to get up, but my body felt like a ton of bricks. Too heavy. And I fell asleep.

********************************************************

"GET UP! GET UP NOW!" Sterling shouted. I moaned and put my hand out, waving at him to shut up. "NO! GET UP NOW!" he screeched. I opened my eyes and groaned "Why should I?" "PAUL IS LOOSE!" He replied.

That got me up.

I quickly sat up to find myself still outside the cave opening. "But-huh-I-um" I stuttered. Sterling shook his head urgently, "Talk later, move now!" That was when I saw him. No, not Sterling! I mean Paul. This alligator was the biggest alligator I had ever seen. Probably the size of 1 1/2 SUV's side by side. His skin was a beautiful green. I would of liked to stop and stare at him, if our life wasn't on the line. I jumped to my feet, and started following Sterling, who had bolted off into the woods. When I noticed he hadn't even grabbed Odus who, was screaming and crying his head off while he was sitting on the ground.  "YOU STUPID BOY" I yelled at Sterling's back. I reached out to grab Odus' hand "Come on!!" I said, my throat feeling surprisingly dry. He grabbed my hand with his fat chubby one and we took off running. Into the woods. We were deep into the woods when I stopped for a breath. Odus plopped down on the forest floor and started bawling. I looked around me and realized.

We hadn't been following Sterling.

We were in the middle of the woods in Germany.

Where the heck are we?

HEY GUYS! This is just a filler. REMEMBER, EVERYTHING WILL BE EXPLAINED! (If you are confused which I bet you are!) Sorry for the late chapter. :( School is ending, SO MY LIFE IS STRESSFUL!

-Lizzle

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME. TO VOTE, AND TO COMMENT! :D